What's new

New mod suggestion?

I've been doing a bit of looking after people's suggestions and think I do want one with a dna250c board, treat myself after years of budget buying.

Any suggestions? So far I've been looking at the Dovpo Odin, Dovpo Riva and Lost Vape Thelema
I like the form factor of the lost vape mods (thelema and centaurus)
The last dovpo product I purchased was the odin 100 and I've got to say the build quality was tip top so I guess it comes down to which one you like the look of best as the chip is the same.
But I only own the lost vape dna's so couldn't say if one is better than the other.

Any suggestions? So far I've been looking at the Dovpo Odin, Dovpo Riva and Lost Vape Thelema

The other one to throw into the mix is the Lost Vape's Centaurus, all run the same DNA250c guts so its all about personal taste as to which wrapper you like.

I like the form factor of the lost vape mods (thelema and centaurus)
The last dovpo product I purchased was the odin 100 and I've got to say the build quality was tip top so I guess it comes down to which one you like the look of best as the chip is the same.
But I only own the lost vape dna's so couldn't say if one is better than the other.
Yes that’s pretty much it tbh.

To a point functionally there both the same. Certainly not going hit you with marketing stuff and tech specs.

But all I can say if your on a knife edge is Dovpo have a uk service/ warranty presence in the uk were I don’t think lost vape do.

Saying that i don’t think I’ve heard of a lot of faults with the Thelma so you probably wouldn’t need the service anyway. And again to be honest as a Dovpo Service Centre I’ve never had to do warranty stuff on a Riva or a top gear so there also pretty solid

Saying that i don’t think I’ve heard of a lot of faults with the Thelma so you probably wouldn’t need the service anyway.

I will add... I dropped my first Thelema which stripped the threading of the fixing points for the 510. Was my own fault, no denying that. I sent a couple of emails to LV customer services on the off chance I could get a new chassis from them (at my cost). Nothing not even a courtesy email to say thanks but no thanks. In the end I fixed it with some help on here, after I bought a replacement. :doh:

Yes that’s pretty much it tbh.

To a point functionally there both the same. Certainly not going hit you with marketing stuff and tech specs.

But all I can say if your on a knife edge is Dovpo have a uk service/ warranty presence in the uk were I don’t think lost vape do.

Saying that i don’t think I’ve heard of a lot of faults with the Thelma so you probably wouldn’t need the service anyway. And again to be honest as a Dovpo Service Centre I’ve never had to do warranty stuff on a Riva or a top gear so there also pretty solid
I don't mind a bit of tech specs mate I'm all for it.
Customer service when something goes wrong is important to me as well.
If I was buying right now today I actually might go for the Riva and put the 15 quid I saved towards a new atty.

Do u carry it in your pocket more, or stand it on a table more?

Only thing i dont particularly care for on the riva is that i believe the metal is painted, where as the centarus isnt, but not a deal breaker, just woulda preferred

(I really like the color they chose tho, so its hard for me to call that too much of a con)

Fine bunch of comedians in the house tonight :D
I wonder what you’re going to say when you see what Bez might have? Hmmm?:16:

Back
Top Bottom