What's new

New mod suggestion?

Dovpo Riva £90 at e-cig one google says

It’s my all day driver , 18650 batteries, dna and I’ve heard the uk customer support is awesome

Read above...thats what i would go for if i needed 2 batteries...or a vapesmarter.

(Or a parralelled wired 100c...but no one has made one yet, lol)

If you're interested in duel 18650 Mods loaded with DNA250C I might be able to help. @Horrand :)

I've been doing a bit of looking after people's suggestions and think I do want one with a dna250c board, treat myself after years of budget buying.

Any suggestions? So far I've been looking at the Dovpo Odin, Dovpo Riva and Lost Vape Thelema

Dovpo Riva £90 at e-cig one google says

It’s my all day driver , 18650 batteries, dna and I’ve heard the uk customer support is awesome
Thanks for the likes lol, that’s about as shill as I get for product pushing apart from I prefer the Riva other all the other Dovpo products I have and it’s taken over from my legend which is no mean feat

I've been doing a bit of looking after people's suggestions and think I do want one with a dna250c board, treat myself after years of budget buying.

Any suggestions? So far I've been looking at the Dovpo Odin, Dovpo Riva and Lost Vape Thelema
The Odin is awesome but you need at least a 36 inch waste and big pockets to carry it about the Riva is basically the same functionality and shape just sized for 18650 I’ve got the black birdy with the lumpy leather and the Gunmetal sand which is hands down my favourite

The Odin is awesome but you need at least a 36 inch waste and big pockets to carry it about the Riva is basically the same functionality and shape just sized for 18650 I’ve got the black birdy with the lumpy leather and the Gunmetal sand which is hands down my favourite
Can u PLEASE ask the powers that b for a brown leather or carbon fiber looking battery cover for the abyss?

Last edited:
Could u maybe run a brown leather or carbon fiber-esque battery cover for the abyss past the powers that b? I would buy

Could u maybe run a brown leather or carbon fiber-esque battery cover for the abyss past the powers that b? I would buy
I do know there working on something for the Abyss. Should be published soon

Back
Top Bottom