What's new

New mod suggestion?

Horrand

Postman
Hello,

I'm looking for a new mod but I'm clueless as to what's decent and what's shite so hopefully someone can help?

Have about £100 budget tops. Want to be able to fit a 24mm rda on top without a big overhang and one that fires fast. Also ideally it takes two 18650s so it lasts me all day at ~75w without issues.

Old mod was one of the original voopoo drag mods and it fired nice and fast.

I've got a rebel dna75c 3d printed thing which is amazing but only takes one 18650 so I don't get much out of it before it decides there's not enough power for the hit I like.

Cheers

I have a vaporesso Lux II and like it.
It seems to fir your bill.

Not sure if the 24mm will fit though.
Will have to check when I get home in the morning

I've got a 26 on my luxe 2, no problem.
I'd say it's a decent mod with a good board although the battery management isn't great but on par with similar priced products.

Personally if I had a hundred quid to spend I'd probably go for something like the thelema which can be picked up for just over that in the U.K because I like the dna 250 board.

+1 for the Thelema if you like the DNA, otherwise for something a bit more cost effective the Drag 3 is a good option.

Last edited:
Thelema is good if you want DNA but if not and size isn't an issue then personally I'd go Dovpo Odin 200 I reckon, can take 18650s or 21700s.

I would probably recommend the Vaporesso Gen, just started using my 2 and both perform really well, i think they still have the Silver one at VPD for £14.99 and it's worth every penny.

I'd consider the Voopoo Argus GT mod, basically it offers everything the OG Drag did in a lighter package without any sharp edges. You'll have a lot of change from your £100.

+1 for vaporesso gen. Or the foxy which only takes a single battery, but it's 21700.

Back
Top Bottom