What's new

New falcon 2 tank

Badayuni

Postman
Has anyone bought this tank?

How is it and how do the new coils compare to the m1 and m1+ of the king

I've seen it on offer at vaping101 but it doesnt have the bubble glass. Any ideas if the king bubble glass will fit it

Has anyone bought this tank?

How is it and how do the new coils compare to the m1 and m1+ of the king

I've seen it on offer at vaping101 but it doesnt have the bubble glass. Any ideas if the king bubble glass will fit it
I have been using both the king and falcon 2 ahead of review.

at a push the flacon 2 aims to give a thicker flavour than the previous type. So you get more vapour produced mixed with flavour throughout. Comparing the two, the king is more airy and to some extent stronger base flavour. Whereas the flacon 2 delivers the flavour throughout the vapoe, and is push in coils.

Which one is better?

Depends on your vaping style. The thicker flavour technically is much better on the falcon 2 but the king is still a top vape

i tried it out at expo and nearly bought it but they only had one left in gold it definatley gives a thicker cloudier more tasty vape

Thanks for that. I am going to order it uk vape kings have them at a bargain price

I have been using both the king and falcon 2 ahead of review.

at a push the flacon 2 aims to give a thicker flavour than the previous type. So you get more vapour produced mixed with flavour throughout. Comparing the two, the king is more airy and to some extent stronger base flavour. Whereas the flacon 2 delivers the flavour throughout the vapoe, and is push in coils.

Which one is better?

Depends on your vaping style. The thicker flavour technically is much better on the falcon 2 but the king is still a top vape

Any ideas on coil longevity vs the king?

Just got my falcon 2 tank first impressions are great. It vapes beautifully given nice clouds and flavour. A dedo improvement in the king in my opinion

The negatives for me are I like the air flow wide open and it's very loud and whistles. Also a very thirsty tsnk

Last edited:
How's the coil life on this so far?

I had the tank for only a few days. Used 2 coils and found the coil life to not be as good as my king tanks. Same juice in both tanks I would get 20ml in the 2 and around 40ml in my king

Well I've done it, first impressions very good vape, good flavour, coils appear very easy to change but you're right it is a thirsty one!

Back
Top Bottom