What's new

Needed: A picture

It fits, I havent used it tho. It did work the DCTs, but I cant try it now as I gave the cigalikes to my missus, she has lost 2 of the batteries, & the 1 in the pic has been through the washing machine beacuase she doesnt empty her pockets, & it no longer works.
I could only get about an hour out of the cigalikes with their original cartos on them.
General advice for a 306 is not to use them on a battery with less than 400 mAh. A cigalike is usually around 170 mAh and wouldn't cope with an LR battery for long if at all lol. Bit disappointed to see an empty beer glass ;)

Lol, it's a bit early for beer, that beer glass is empty from last night.

Edit. Just to say, I took a drag on that 306 on the cigalike, it works! I'll try & get a vid up.

Edit Edit. Just to say, after charging the cigalike, I have now been vaping using my dripping atty on it for 2 hours. Previously I could only get 1 hour with its original carto, probably cuz I was doing it non-stop (supposedly 16mg) but wasnt getting enough out of it, but the dripping atty works loads better.

Edit Edit Edit. 3 hours now, but I expect it to run out of battery very soon.

Edit Edit Edit Edit. Battery ran out 5 drags after posting that line above ^^. So 3 hours with my dripping atty on it.

Last edited:
EliPro.jpgGold Cobra.jpgGold TW Oddy.jpgMVP with STV.jpgVision Eternity.jpg

Do these help at all, if required I can upload to imageshack on a higher res.

:threadhijacked: But roadhoguk ... how do you find the eternity?

:threadhijacked: But roadhoguk ... how do you find the eternity?

Quite easy really tbh, i just look in the tin..and there it is :) . Budum tish

Its not been used yet, that and 8 other rebuildables are being saved for a project that is ongoing at the moment, its gonna be different :) . That Cobra was the "Gold" one from Lee that i won on the CIN raffle, shame it did not show up as good as the Ody :(

Back
Top Bottom