What's new

Needed: A picture

K

KulrMeStoopid

I dont have a very big mod/device collection, if someone could provide me with a lovely high quality pic of their "Collection" of different mods, I would really really be appreciative!

t2-mod_bikes-839445_129820c.jpg

a gathering of mods :P

Sorry couldn't resist :)

Last edited:
Does it have to be Carlos type Mods or something a little more affordable?

Any kind really just as long as it shows a variety of mods, I need it for our Wiki page :) Credit will be linked to your member profile for the photo as well

whats a carlos type lol, now wheres me bread and jam ive been on all month lol. James your pretty good with photo shop how about a load of ppl sending pics and then stitching some together. how does that sound KulrMeStoopid

carl

whats a carlos type lol, now wheres me bread and jam ive been on all month lol. James your pretty good with photo shop how about a load of ppl sending pics and then stitching some together. how does that sound KulrMeStoopid

carl

Well, you know, looks the dogs, shiney, and probably seconds as a dangerous weapon.
I don't think I've ever used Photoshop lol. I play with a freebie (aptly called gimp) at times but usually to makes things change colour and all that.

Back
Top Bottom