What's new

Need a new RTA...

Mr.Motivapr

Achiever
So been vaping for years now, and I think I am starting to go full circle.

Over time I have gone for bigger airflow, higher watts, and now only really use drippers and tanks at around 100w-150w.

Well the other day juice stash was running low (forgot to order on time) and I had to make 30ml last a few days, so dug out the old vape box, and found my old trusty Paradigm Magma RDA (proper old school RDA).

Chucked a little microcoil in there, 18w and she was chirping, plus juice consumption went from 40ml per day, to more like 10ml :D

I really enjoyed the tighter draw although the Magma may be too tight.
So I found my old Kayfun 4 and Taifun GT2 and build those for fun too.

The Kayfun is faulty but was enjoyable for the 30 minutes it lasted, and the Taifun 2 is much like the Magma and still too tight.

So I am in the market for a new rebuildable tank.
I want it to have the airflow for a restrictive lung inhale, and that I can run at around 20w-30w.

Just to highlight I need more airflow than that of a Kayfun Prime.
I was looking at the Kayfun 5 as I know people complained it was too loose a draw to be called a Kayfun so might be what I am after but it is quite an old device so maybe there is something better out there?

What would you apes recommend?

I would have a look at the Naturevape True and the Vandy Vape Berserker..... Berserker is tighter draw than the True but both provide good flavour once you find the sweet spot...

I've just gone through the same process... Started on a Nautilus years ago, moved to Kanger Aerotanks and the like... Then went on to build my own coils and vaping custards at 130w.... Was using 30ml of juice a day....

Decided to change back to MTL... these two tanks are th ebst ones I have found so far... Both easy to build...

Slowbo.

Back
Top Bottom