What's new

Nautilus nic salt coil

satch2018

Initiate
Hi I've just installed a 1.8ohm nautilus nic salt coil and was wondering what the wattage range is on them is it the same as the standard 1.8ohm?

10 to 12 watts apparently. I'm sure it could be pushed a bit higher after broken in.

Can someone explain what the hell a Nic salt coil is? I’m wondering if I need to get one of those new custard coils too now. I’m on the last of my tobacco coil wire and already panicking about the lack of fruit wire.

Sorry op. This isn’t a dig at you in the slightest. I’m just wondering

On one of my mods I am using a 1.8ohm and that is currently on 15watts, so break it in slowly and ramp up slowly and it should be okay, mines been going for 3 weeks so far with no taste difference.

Taken from Amazon
  • Aspire Nautilus AIO Nic Salt Coils 1.8ohm (5 Pack) is designed for use with Nic Salt eLiquids in the Aspire Nautilus AIO Vape Kit.
  • Compatible with Aspire Nautilus, Nautilus Mini, Triton Mini, Nautilus 2

Can someone explain what the hell a Nic salt coil is? I’m wondering if I need to get one of those new custard coils too now. I’m on the last of my tobacco coil wire and already panicking about the lack of fruit wire.

Sorry op. This isn’t a dig at you in the slightest. I’m just wondering

So you haven't got the banana coil then?

I just wrapped a syrup of figs coil. Don’t think I have the right screws for it though.

Back
Top Bottom