What's new

My kayfun lite adventures

should recieve my kayfun tomorrow when i get back from work. to say im excited would be an understatement.
i think its brushed mind so may look a little off on my nemesis , but only a minor niggle :P
I have the same problem (first world problems eh!). I'm tempted sometime to get a brushed top housing and bottom so it will match everything. I'll have to wait till I've got more pennies though!

I have the same problem (first world problems eh!). I'm tempted sometime to get a brushed top housing and bottom so it will match everything. I'll have to wait till I've got more pennies though!

you could take your roller to a friendly engineer?

I've never had a real bugbear with finishes being diffo on atties and mods, and can add to the whole thing, though occasionally the all-over brushed or polished look can be sweet.

I've never had a real bugbear with finishes being diffo on atties and mods, and can add to the whole thing, though occasionally the all-over brushed or polished look can be sweet.

I totally agree, this Dingo is just simply awesome, one of a kind, and a thing of beauty :)

Back
Top Bottom