What's new

My Heads Spinnng for pure flavour on me Ego Spinner

Warren72

Hello All Vapors,

I recently purchased an Ego Spinner (Which I love) and got my GF one also (She is not so convinced!); before this I was using SkyCig and it was good for portability but not great for taste and hit (In my humble opinion); the spinner with it's adjustable voltage solved these issues (almost). I am still using the SkyCig cartridges; but they don't last long and when I refil them they are fine for a while but VERY quickly the taste goes off (stale burny like taste!).

I have spent hours literally looking at Cartridges, Tanks, Drip tips, Hybrid drip tanks and I am starting to lose myself in TOO many options!
What I am asking my respected Vapors, is can an experienced Vapor/s please slap me with enlightenment and push me in the right direction in terms of:

1) What do I need to do to get the best flavour and Hit from my Spinner?
2) Since starting vaping I have stopped smoking (Yesss), and want to go organic on the Juice; Is it any good? I was thinking Virgin Vapour (USA) but is their a UK one?
3) In terms of advise I receive from You; I would like to use the 5/10 fitting; but I believe it can use another fitting, not sure what it is though!

Note: I tend to have the voltage between: 3.4 & 3.8 and this does me good

Hello All Vapors,

I recently purchased an Ego Spinner (Which I love) and got my GF one also (She is not so convinced!); before this I was using SkyCig and it was good for portability but not great for taste and hit (In my humble opinion); the spinner with it's adjustable voltage solved these issues (almost). I am still using the SkyCig cartridges; but they don't last long and when I refil them they are fine for a while but VERY quickly the taste goes off (stale burny like taste!).

I have spent hours literally looking at Cartridges, Tanks, Drip tips, Hybrid drip tanks and I am starting to lose myself in TOO many options!
What I am asking my respected Vapors, is can an experienced Vapor/s please slap me with enlightenment and push me in the right direction in terms of:

1) What do I need to do to get the best flavour and Hit from my Spinner?
2) Since starting vaping I have stopped smoking (Yesss), and want to go organic on the Juice; Is it any good? I was thinking Virgin Vapour (USA) but is their a UK one?
3) In terms of advise I receive from You; I would like to use the 5/10 fitting; but I believe it can use another fitting, not sure what it is though!

Note: I tend to have the voltage between: 3.4 & 3.8 and this does me good

Ego fittings should see you fine and dandy too, that said, get an evod, and a mini protank or mini davide, either of the later having glass tanks that are safe to use with any juice (some juices can crack the plastic tanks). All these give good taste, and will have differing draws to play with.

I'm still really new to the whole shebang so more experienced apes please correct me if I'm wrong!

I've noticed on my heads that they will say things like 1.8 ohms 3-5v, so that is a basic guide of where you want to be.

It really is just trial and error though which is the joy of the spinner! I toot some juices on my twist at 3.2 and others 3.7ish, some just over 4, it's all personal preference. bottom cools give an airier cooler vape so with those you may want to crank up a bit for added throat hit, and maybe lower for top coil which gives a warmer and tighter vape.

Can't help on the rest though!

Thank you my good Sir

Ego fittings should see you fine and dandy too, that said, get an evod, and a mini protank or mini davide, either of the later having glass tanks that are safe to use with any juice (some juices can crack the plastic tanks). All these give good taste, and will have differing draws to play with.

Can I ask what is an Evod?

Will def look at Mini Protanks and Mini Davide and I expect to have one ordered by the end of the day (just need to finish work!); once again Thank you..

Thank you my good Lady

I know what you mean with the trial and error; I just want to purchase everything sooner rather then later; but just don't want to waste that hard earned money in the process; but I think I know the Hardware just need the Organic Juice :)

Evods are clearomisers

I use Evods, which are bottom coil. I've found them ok, although now I'm getting a little bit more pro (!) at this vaping lark I'm looking for an upgrade and have my beady eyes on a dual bottom coil clearo

Couple of links for you, not price checked though!
Evod : http://www.krakenecigs.com/clearomisers-tanks/kanger-evod
Aspire BDC : http://www.safercigs.co.uk/Aspire_CE5_Bottom_Dual_Coil/p705283_10841337.aspx

What's the differance bwteen an "Evod" and a "Dual bottom Coil Clearo" other than the Looong name!
If it involves more taste count me in; if its for a harder hit; I can pass and stick with the Evod; do you have a link for an Evod as well?

What's the differance bwteen an "Evod" and a "Dual bottom Coil Clearo" other than the Looong name!
If it involves more taste count me in; if its for a harder hit; I can pass and stick with the Evod; do you have a link for an Evod as well?

Here are some evods, lots of folks like the taste they give. A duel coil will give you much power, but to keep it simple for the moment, you can play with that on your spinner as it is for now, I reckon ;)

He said, forgetting the link: http://www.leisureliquids.com/kangerevod.html

Evods are single coil, known as a BCC (bottom coil clearomiser) the Aspire I linked has 2 coils, known as BDC (Bottom dual coil)

Back
Top Bottom