What's new

MTL Tank Recomendations

nickruss89

Postman
Hi,
Looking for a MTL tank but need a bit of inspiration. I have the Vapefly galaxy but I've busted the threading on the chimney. It was ok but nothing special.

I have the original Berserker but its a bit big to fit my Pico.

Any good ones you could recommend would be great
Cheers

Since you mention the Pico... A small tank which produces awesome flavour would be the Cthulhu Hastur Mini MTL RTA...

DSC_0076.JPG

Hi,
Looking for a MTL tank but need a bit of inspiration. I have the Vapefly galaxy but I've busted the threading on the chimney. It was ok but nothing special.

I have the original Berserker but its a bit big to fit my Pico.

Any good ones you could recommend would be great
Cheers
I was in the same boat a week ago. Got a hastur mini mtl. Oh god dayam! Good price, very nicely built, easy to build on, great flavour, easy to fill, list goes on. Only con is wicking, it's not hard, but at the same time it's easy to choke it off too much and then you're in dry hit city. Vaping with Vic does a good review and guide on it. The 1928 dripper is also quite a good one. When in dripper mode it's quite different. It has an inner chimney which sits flush to the deck and that kinda turns it into a dripper tank thing as the juice HAS to come up through the wick. You can turn it upside down or leave it on its side when full and it will not leak

I found the same at @Thom2022 with the Hastur Mini, but it's easy to learn and avoid the issue. I run that or the Berserker Mini on my Pico, or my current fave the Vapefly Galaxies RDTA. If you want cheap, the Doggystyle clones from FT are good reliable tanks if you don't mind the occasional struggle to unscrew the base (bottom fill). Easy to build and a mini screwdriver in the airflow ring levers it open easily.

I was in the same boat a week ago. Got a hastur mini mtl. Oh god dayam! Good price, very nicely built, easy to build on, great flavour, easy to fill, list goes on. Only con is wicking, it's not hard, but at the same time it's easy to choke it off too much and then you're in dry hit city. Vaping with Vic does a good review and guide on it. The 1928 dripper is also quite a good one. When in dripper mode it's quite different. It has an inner chimney which sits flush to the deck and that kinda turns it into a dripper tank thing as the juice HAS to come up through the wick. You can turn it upside down or leave it on its side when full and it will not leak
2 thumbs up for the hastur mini. Thanks for the detail @Thom2022

I'm loving the Dvarw but it's a little tall but I have it sat on my Pico 75.

Also enjoying the Doggystyle is shorter, looks great and I have that on my tiniest mod and it suits it.

Both are 'styled' (clones) from Fasttech and cheap as chips, actually that's a lie, they are as cheap as Fish & Chips.

The Doggystyle is sat on my ickle Vapbus Triton I got from Amazon, it's been a superb little mod for MTL and very stealthy.

Back
Top Bottom