What's new

Most interesting flavour

change_places

Initiate
What is the most interesting flavour you've come across. The kind of flavour that you really never expect to be possible in an e-liquid and then someone gets it spot on. Not accepting horrible habanero chilli flavour liquid etc. - but if someone has made a nice, tasty and vapable habanero liquid - that's fine - (Post a link and I'm on it).

I'll start off with
Twelve Monkeys - Bonogurt - the Yogurt flavour in this is so spot on it blows my mind
Simple Vape Co. - Mint Choc Chip - how it's possible to make a vape that tastes like this I have no idea. It's not menthol its mint + chocolate ice cream

Vaping caterpillar - zour skittles
It tastes exactly like sour skittles, the taste and smell is absolutely spot on

If anyone knows of a convincing Rooibos (Redbush) e-liquid I'd love to hear about it.

Just started on my first dinner lady's juice rice pudding and I've never had a juice that is spot
On what it says on the tin it's bloomin brilliant

Ive got one of the hundies flavours, $20 spot i think, Its graham crackers, Cream cheese with Fresh strawberries? its actually, really nice, and the flavour changes drastically depending what build or atty im using... Id recommend it

Mom and Pops Calipitter Chow - just like the caterpillars I used to eat as a child.

Rongo Rongo is interesting, strawberry, citrus and cucumber. I get the cucumber, tastes almost like melon. Not something I can vape loads of but I enjoy it when I do.

Fallstreak Duplicatus. A smack in the face with a stick of rhubarb. Fuckin lovely. None of this sweet rhubarb and custard lark, sharp rhubarb flavour and goes nicely with a pint.

Just started on my first dinner lady's juice rice pudding and I've never had a juice that is spot
On what it says on the tin it's bloomin brilliant

I love the dinner lady juices too, I only put a bit in, the biscuit, cake stuff gets a bit much for me after a while

Back
Top Bottom