What's new

Mini purple Provari

Mark

Legend
I'm after one of these with blue LED as a xmas present. I'd planned to get an end cap so the bigger 18500 battery option was available. It's just struck me though. I've never seen a purple end cap? Just silver or black. I've seen a white one too. Checked a couple of sites so far but if anyone knows where I can lay my hands on one of these let me know. Ta.

I have a purple provari with purple end cap, got mine from vapist vapourizers, mine is full size not mini, as same price would go for full size, well worth it also mine has blue LED

Last edited:
Worst case scenario Marky - tkae an end cap to a powder coater /anodizer in the Naaarch area and get them to colour match it. They tend to like little jobs like that as it gives them the chance to show their skills and invariably leads to extra business.

Worst case scenario Marky - tkae an end cap to a powder coater /anodizer in the Naaarch area and get them to colour match it. They tend to like little jobs like that as it gives them the chance to show their skills and invariably leads to extra business.
Nice idea but really? Can they do that ?

Nice idea but really? Can they do that ?

Very much so. I worked many moons ago for Bike and Performance Bikes magazine and they would anodize or powder coat all sorts of tiny components and sometimes to some very exacting corporate colour matched standards. You would have to tell them to mask the threads and block an air hole in the bottom (if the Provari has anything so uncouth) - they can even de-chrome and de-finish before giving you what you want. best to give them some time and agree a price for doing so. But it can be done in a hurry too. You can colour specify most to Pantone levels.

My end cap was about £17 so would suggest you get the original when you buy your provari, if you check the pictures I have posted of the provari they all show with the end cap on and it looks seamless at a glance

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1351467320.179016.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1351467320.179016.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 47
Back
Top Bottom