What's new

Mech Mods Tips?

Don't suppose anyone is ordering anything from knucklehead vapes any time soon?
Need a £4 spring and don't want to pay £4 postage for it
#tightbastard

Don't suppose anyone is ordering anything from knucklehead vapes any time soon?
Need a £4 spring and don't want to pay £4 postage for it
#tightbastard
Then get a vindicator clone and a pack of cotton and get free shipping [emoji6] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Then get a vindicator clone and a pack of cotton and get free shipping [emoji6] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]
I nearly did [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]
Unfortunately she what must be obeyed has pointed out I need to find a grand for the last holiday payment [emoji33]

I nearly did [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]
Unfortunately she what must be obeyed has pointed out I need to find a grand for the last holiday payment [emoji33]
But tell her your saving her almost £100 towards it because a genuine vindicator is over £100 plus even better the clone is on sale with £10 off and it means you can get free shipping saving another £4.50 and because you have the holiday to pay for you cant afford not to save so much money [emoji6] [emoji23]

But tell her your saving her almost £100 towards it because a genuine vindicator is over £100 plus even better the clone is on sale with £10 off and it means you can get free shipping saving another £4.50 and because you have the holiday to pay for you cant afford not to save so much money [emoji6] [emoji23]
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Going to go and try and sell her that now [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom