POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Maxed out vapor

Discussion in 'Everything ECigs' started by Jackvape, Aug 14, 2019.

1. vapemac

vapemac Veteran

2. Jackvape

Jackvape Postman

Each of us has to choose the level of risk we want to take. Some go above the battery’s current rating, some don’t. That is a decision you have to make.

The current rating for a battery is not where it explodes. The more current you draw from a battery the higher the risk. It cannot be quantified. There’s no safe/unsafe dividing line. You just have to pick the level you’re comfortable at and practice good battery safety otherwise.

This is what Mooch said.

3. Jackvape

Jackvape Postman

Now I just posted what Mooch said. Read it.

4. nwhornet

nwhornet Veteran

Erm batteries don't explode. They go into thermal runaway of which you'll have very little notice until either sparks are shooting out the tube or your picking teeth out the wall.

• Like Like x 3
  5. John R

John R Veteran

I'll guess you don't like being backed into a corner much. The safe limits already mentioned aren't just for your benefit but for anyone who happens to stumble upon this in future.

If you know it all, it really begs the question. For what reason are you deciding to grace us with your presence? Getting wholly tedious now all this going round in circles...

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jackvape

Jackvape Postman

Now I have posted what Mooch told me. Read it carefully.
    My build works. I love talking to u guys. But I refuse to change my build. If I blow my face off then so be it. I like everyone on here. I cud chat all day with all of u and I understand ur concern. But Im sporting my .10 build and it will probably be all I use. I have a 25 foot of the wire I just bought. Thank u for everyones concern. But my face will be fine. Cloud comp guys build a .08. I been chain vaping this build for months. Never has the battery even gotten hot.

7. oldhippydude

oldhippydude Veteran

Nobody really cares how you want to vape Jack, but you will find on this forum that anybody is likely to be hauled up if posting about builds below the cdr limit of the cell. Not least because we do not want visitors to the forum to think it is desirable, normal or safe to push the safety limits like you choose to do.

As you say there are other parts of the internet where folk have less regard to safety, they are the places to talk about such builds.
    On here it is generally accepted that we encourage safe vaping ie. within Mooches cdr ratings.

I am sure there are some on the forum that push some limits but generally they keep that to themselves.

Vape safe, or not. It is up to you but on here you will get jumped on for posting about such builds, not to protect you because you are beyond that, but so as not to encourage others.

• Like Like x 9
  8. John R

John R Veteran

Exactly this, it's a public forum and Mooch even told you the safe limits as Speedfreek posted, what you choose to do at this juncture is up to you.

• Thank Thank x 1
  9. mattyk2010

mattyk2010 Veteran

Screen shot like speedfreak or it didn't happen

• Like Like x 2
  10. DjDoc

DjDoc Achiever

Haha NURSE!! HES OUT OF BED AGAIN!!

You carry on jack, God bless yer crazy cotton socks

• LOL LOL x 2