What's new

Lost Vape Centaurus

Had mine a couple of months, great mod great board.
Would definitely recommend
Seen the paranormal on offer for £89.99 which would save a few quid.

You can get a Centaurus for roughly the same from 3fvape. I think the Centaurus looks much nicer/cleaner than the Paranormal but YMMV and they should both work exactly the same.

I own 3 of each Centaurus's and paranormals. If you go for a ss colour mod then there is no paint to peel. The Paranormal will peel. Chip is the best out there. Problem is most folks won't know till they own one. I would recommend DNA chipped mods to everyone, but some moan they are to expensive put it another way £100 plus on a mod is nothing compared to a 20 a day smoker call that £8-10 a day so less than 2 weeks fag money, now its more affordable.

Therion and Centaurus together, very little difference in size

20200914_131158.jpg
20200914_131212.jpg

I have never tried this so i cannot suggest you any idea about this but the replies are mixed with good and bad reviews about their Mods

Here's hoping 3fvape have some going cheap when i get paid, the vendor that's selling me the Billet Box has 2 more days to ship it or i get a refund and should be able to get one. Knowing my luck they will ship it with 5 minutes to go lol.

Back
Top Bottom