What's new

Losing my rag. Can you help?

Unwell crown

Yes, it's possible to get fakes, but Smok are not known for longevity of their products.
Thank you. It sounds like we have very similar habits. Would you recommend it for mine?

I wish I’d never started using them. This is my RPM40 pod

Attachments

• 7928EDC7-CFC8-4F20-B35F-50B00B158DA6.jpeg
    7928EDC7-CFC8-4F20-B35F-50B00B158DA6.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 32
This is my RPM40 pod

You smashed it from frustration?

My wife gets 3+ weeks fairly consistently from her rpm coils - time is an awkward measure though, because she doesn't use it exclusively...

A better measure would be how much juice you put through - I just quizzed her and got "I don't know" in reply ;)

If the tank is cracking like that, that'll be the juice...

I never really got on with stock coils . Got a dripper for in the house , practiced at coils , simple plain coils of NiCr . Dripper became my everywhere device, got more of them , found a couple I really like . Bought a squonk mod and dripped from below. A squishy bottle In a box is now all I ever use . The current coil has been in there since before Xmas , just gets the cotton changed as and when .

I never really got on with stock coils . Got a dripper for in the house , practiced at coils , simple plain coils of NiCr . Dripper became my everywhere device, got more of them , found a couple I really like . Bought a squonk mod and dripped from below. A squishy bottle In a box is now all I ever use . The current coil has been in there since before Xmas , just gets the cotton changed as and when .
Daaaaaayyyymmmm

You smashed it from frustration?

My wife gets 3+ weeks fairly consistently from her rpm coils - time is an awkward measure though, because she doesn't use it exclusively...

A better measure would be how much juice you put through - I just quizzed her and got "I don't know" in reply ;)

If the tank is cracking like that, that'll be the juice...
It just melted and cracked up!

Back
Top Bottom