What's new

Losing my rag. Can you help?

To back up what @Miss Pepper said, the average coil should last at least a good few weeks but really is dependant of the e liquid your vaping.
When I vape pre mixed shop bought juice it kills my coils because of the higher vg and the sweeteners they put in them. When I mix my own juice from concentrates, my coils usually last at least 5 times longer.

That's really not as true as you might think.

High wattage cloud chasers are actually in the minority here...
Sorry. That’s the impression I get online when I’ve been trying to find info regarding this. I’m glad to hear you guys may have habits like my own

To back up what @Miss Pepper said, the average coil should last at least a good few weeks but really is dependant of the e liquid your vaping.
When I vape pre mixed shop bought juice it kills my coils because of the higher vg and the sweeteners they put in them. When I mix my own juice from concentrates, my coils usually last at least 5 times longer.
Can you still do that? I used to do a bit of mixology before they put all the controls in place and never bothered to look back into it.

I do like those high vg sweet ones. Given up on desserts

For an rta it seems like you'd be best off with a single coil one going on the way you like to vape. The ipower miss pepper suggested is a cracking mod. I've still got.mine somewhere.

Some single coil rtas to look at are the serpent smm, the aromanizer lite, the wasp nano rta, the pharoh mini rta, the zeus single coil rta, the serpent elevate.

All good flavour on these tanks and you can make your own coils to suit.

Can you still do that? I used to do a bit of mixology before they put all the controls in place and never bothered to look back into it.

I do like those high vg sweet ones. Given up on desserts
Yes, lots of us mix our own. Mmmmmmm that may be the reason ur coils are not lasting that long.

@Shesellseashells I've vaped for about 7 years, about 6 of them have been lung hit, it's a habit to do lung hit, even if I think really really hard to do mouth to lung, it just doesn't happen and I still lung hit.

I even lung hit my ego twist and basic tank when I'm out with the girls.

Just tried again, no go. Argh, it's Gona bug me :D

@Shesellseashells I've vaped for about 7 years, about 6 of them have been lung hit, it's a habit to do lung hit, even if I think really really hard to do mouth to lung, it just doesn't happen and I still lung hit.

I even lung hit my ego twist and basic tank when I'm out with the girls.

Just tried again, no go. Argh, it's Gona bug me :D
Hahahah it’s fabulous!

that’s also why I’ve had big battery mods - so I can last a night out! Lol

@Richard Winter shop made fruit and menthol shouldn't make a difference with coils, the juice tends to be pretty clear.

@Shesellseashells

I mix my own fruit, just buy a 10ml bottle of concentrate, drop it into 500ml bottle, add Pg/VG, give it a shake and that's it.

For the menthol at nicotine I buy 88vape menthol, menthol chill or some other menthol, 16 - 18mg strength.

Mostly fill my tank with my 0mg fruit mix, add a few drops of 88vape and start chugging away. If I'm stressed, angry or upset (or was on the pi$$) I would just add a few more drops and keep adding more until it suited my mood, would give me one heck of a surprise the morning after and I would be quickly reaching for the fruit to water it back down :D

Yes, lots of us mix our own. Mmmmmmm that may be the reason ur coils are not lasting that long.
Interesting! I’m on 88 vape Apple freeze at the mo. It’s very very nice.

I put a coil in last night and it’s already starting to spit and taste bad. 36.5w on a 0.15 -but if I put it up to 45w it burns. Doing my head in.

The thing with an RTA though is you'll be opening up yourself to a new world of annoyance. What coil do you fit? Will you buy coils or wind your own? Wicking is a pita for some tanks, floods, dry hits, muted flavour etc etc.

Having an RTA can be just as frustrating as constantly buying coils. You could wick it right 5 times then the next 5 get nothing but fry hitting and floods.

Not to put you off, I have RTA's and tanks that come with premade coils. The vape on the RTA is just better imho. I currently use an augvape intake single coil, 0.4ohms at 40w.

Also will throw in another vote for the iPower, had mine over two years, still going.

Back
Top Bottom