What's new

Looking for rda which has less cloud but more flavour

John68

Postman
hello,
Been using a recurve with vandyvape pulse 80
I am looking for an rda which gives good flavour and less clouds, some people here find the clouds irritating
Any ideas please

Hadaly. Dead Rabbit SQ. Kaees Aladdin.

Hadaly, Odis O Atty V1, Soul S...

All depends on your budget really and how hard your willing to look for the atty.

I'm like you, don't like clouds, much prefer good flavour. My favorite atty is still the O Atty V1. Old now but superb.

Less clouds and good flavour comes with less power and less vg probably with less airflow and an adjusted vaping style.

The right rda depends on how much less clouds you want and how much you want to change your style.

I have not tried the Hadaly but it has been on my radar for a while. I have had the narda and narca.

The narda/narca is probably a smaller step away from your recurve than the hadaly. But is it a large enough step?

I would throw the salix (clone) from fasttech out there as a sugestion. With the larger airflow insert it will give you a restricted dtl and good flavour the other inserts will be dtl but you could drill out any of the smaller ones.

Have you tried making your recurve ( I do not know it beyond it being a name used by folk that like more clouds than me) less cloudy with a higher res coil, less airflow, if it is adjustable, less power, more pg and holding the vape in a bit more.

And- you probably want to increase your nic level if you are reducing your clouds, unless you are reducing the clouds by holding it in longer.

Back
Top Bottom