What's new

Looking for a 5ml+ RTA - no ***king bubble glass

I hate how they look. The early ones were also a bit delicate and had to be wrapped in the only thing I hate more than bubble glass, vape bands.

Ah okay, maybe something to bear in mind...i do occasion knock over my mods, clumsy as i am. They look okay to me, although granted I've not seen one close up yet or had to live with one.

Just one other question, how do you rate the Kylin, performance wise?

Thanks for the reply Ment.

Ah okay, maybe something to bear in mind...i do occasion knock over my mods, clumsy as i am. They look okay to me, although granted I've not seen one close up yet or had to live with one.

Just one other question, how do you rate the Kylin, performance wise?

Thanks for the reply Ment.

I love it - after 16 months it's still in daily use. It took a while to master the wicking and stop it pissing everywhere though.

Steam Crave Glaz?

This was one I really wanted, but some are saying it's not as good as the ASV2, which I have, so I'll wait till the price drops a bit.

KHW Dvarw DL- you buy the deck and tank separate but there is a 6ml tank available. Not cheap at €68.99 for the deck and €19.99 for the tank but they're excellent quality - you can also buy additional air flow adapters to really tune it in to your vape style.

https://www.khwmods.com/index.php/product-category/tanks/dvarw-dl-rta-24mm/

That looks really good, but a bit pricey. Luckily there's a cheap clone on FT so I'll start with that.:)

No idea what this is Sam. Go on, give us a clue.

This was one I really wanted, but some are saying it's not as good as the ASV2, which I have, so I'll wait till the price drops a bit.

That looks really good, but a bit pricey. Luckily there's a cheap clone on FT so I'll start with that.:)

No idea what this is Sam. Go on, give us a clue.
Personally, I think it's better than the ASV2. The Glaz gives a more restricted vape that I prefer.

Forget that. I've got both set up and they are bout the same with the airflow almost closed down on the ASV2.
Edit again, it's the Plus I have set up. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom