What's new

Liquid on my mouth piece.

reuben

Postman
Any advice guys?

I have an eGo starter kit jobby which isn't a week old yet.

When I fill the clearomizer with liquid I fill down the side wall.

After I've vaped I replace the clear plastic cap but then when I use it next I can taste the liquid on the mouth piece and see droplets of liquid in the cap.

I don't think I'm doing anything wrong but I am a n00b.

Any thoughts as to why this is happening guys? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

just a bit of flooding do you get a gurgling sound at the same time?

paper towel over drip tip, turn upside down, 2 or 3 hard shakes turn back up, you should see a litle juice on the towel = sorted :grin2:

Last edited:
Cheers fella. I'll give that a try right now. Yeah slight gurgling sound. What's caused it? Over filling?

Cheers fella. I'll give that a try right now. Yeah slight gurgling sound. What's caused it? Over filling?

Over filling could be a possibility so just fill to just under where the wick goes into the coil head, as if you fill to high the juice can run down into the centre post where the air intake is so I would check your ego battery just to make sure no juice has leaked down onto that. This is not a big problem, its just a good idea to give them a bit of a clean now and again

It also sounds like the juice on the drip tip could be down to condensation as is does build up normally, so just take it out and give it a rinse and blow out any water and you should be good to go

You will get the hang of it as it is all part of the routine with cleaning etc

I just plonk the drip tips I use in a shot glass of boiling water as I'm making my morning tea lol

Hope you get it sorted :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Any advice guys?

I have an eGo starter kit jobby which isn't a week old yet.

When I fill the clearomizer with liquid I fill down the side wall.

After I've vaped I replace the clear plastic cap but then when I use it next I can taste the liquid on the mouth piece and see droplets of liquid in the cap.

I don't think I'm doing anything wrong but I am a n00b.

Any thoughts as to why this is happening guys? Thanks in advance.

You still got a problem with it? If so there may be a few more things you can check. Let us know..

Either over filling or the fact you are using a cover on the driptip (you really dont need to) and what is happening is that the warm e-liquid is trapped inside and causing condensation :)

No it seems to be ok now thanks fella.

I can't not cover it kulr. Just a hygiene thing. Work dust and crap, dirty hands, money. Endless. Obviously what you're saying makes sense and it could well be that

No it seems to be ok now thanks fella.

I can't not cover it kulr. Just a hygiene thing. Work dust and crap, dirty hands, money. Endless. Obviously what you're saying makes sense and it could well be that

:P did you put silicone covers over your cigs too :P

Plus putting silicone cover back on if tight can force air into your tank pushing extra juice out over your wick and into the air tube.

No, I washed my hands and rolled me own! Don't like the idea of it rattling around with pocket crap!

Yeah that's a good shout actually driver

Back
Top Bottom