What's new

Kylin Mini v2

Jerri

Postman
Anyone have one of these yet?

The kylin trend has totally passed me by so I have no frame of reference but I’ve watched a few reviews and the mini v2 has caught my eye.

Just wondering if anyone has one yet and if so what do you think?

The kylin trend has totally passed me by so I have no frame of reference but I’ve watched a few reviews and the mini v2 has caught my eye.

Hi Jerri,

yep, I got one about a week ago from VapeSourcing. It is a quality made and VERY easy to build and wick tank. The airflow is exceptionally smooth, and not too loud, I would say it’s much quieter than the Destiny for example. wide open it has a TON of airflow, one third open is where it’s at with a nice restricted direct lung draw. It’s main point though is the flavour. It is IMMENSE, I would say it’s 15 to 20 percent better than the Destiny at least in flavour, and MUCH better built. I would definitely recommend it :)

Hi Jerri,

yep, I got one about a week ago from VapeSourcing. It is a quality made and VERY easy to build and wick tank. The airflow is exceptionally smooth, and not too loud, I would say it’s much quieter than the Destiny for example. wide open it has a TON of airflow, one third open is where it’s at with a nice restricted direct lung draw. It’s main point though is the flavour. It is IMMENSE, I would say it’s 15 to 20 percent better than the Destiny at least in flavour, and MUCH better built. I would definitely recommend it :)

thanks. Will order one!

I have the Kylin M Mesh and it's become my go to RTA, love it. If the Kylin Mini is built anything like the RTA i have you will love it.

yeah I got one from Ecigone a week or so ago. The included coil was shit, used stealth vape fused Clapton wire shorts instead. Piss easy to wick, and in my opinion the flavour is better than the destiny. Really great rta, looks stupid with the bubble glass though.

yeah I got one from Ecigone a week or so ago. The included coil was shit, .

I agree 100%!! Why they put that in there I have no idea! It was so heavy it took forever to cool down after a vape and just cooked itself! If anyone buys this tank don’t bother with the included coil... it really is shite! A nice fused clapton or alien is ideal around 0.2-0.4 ohms and around 50 to 60 watts. I’ve found that to be ideal for me.

I agree 100%!! Why they put that in there I have no idea! It was so heavy it took forever to cool down after a vape and just cooked itself! If anyone buys this tank don’t bother with the included coil... it really is shite! A nice fused clapton or alien is ideal around 0.2-0.4 ohms and around 50 to 60 watts. I’ve found that to be ideal for me.
It was such a weird choice. I was having to vape it at 85 watts haha. Changed it for a .4 fused Clapton at 60 watts, much better!

was never a fan of the kylin range, I always feel vandy vape products are always underwhelming

Vaping with Vic has reviewed it now, and has even rated it as clearly better than his Kelpie... and knowing how much he, how do I say this....... likes himself?..... that it saying something! :)

Got one delivered yesterday. Really impressed. Super simple to build and wick.

I usually vape single coil fused claptons at 45ish watts. But had some big aliens coils. So tried one of those, obviously 45w was no where near enough power so whacked it up to 70w and Jesus Christ I almost choked.

I’ve no idea how people vape at high wattages as I just couldn’t do it. Rebuilt today with the usual 0.4ohm fused Clapton and it’s a lovely vape at 48w.

Need an aegis max to sit it on I think.

Back
Top Bottom