What's new

Kentucky Maplewood ?

Its a lighter colour as well ...

somewhere along the line the lower nic strengths of UK maplewood are differing hugely from the US ones ...

wether thats how they are being sent or wether 25mg is being cut here with vg/pg to take the MG down ... something somewhere is rotten in denmark

Just had a reply to my e-mail from VR (USA) "Hi Nelliescroggit, thank you for letting us know. We have actually found that we had a little flavouring issue with our maple. This problem was not exclusive to the UK. We are working hard to get it corrected and I'm sure we have found the problem."

It was only the Maplewood, in my case, and I've now moved onto two other flavours (I still order direct though as they're hard to get over here). Hope this helps.

Last edited:
sadly I was stung by f*!!*ng customs for £15.85. Robbing chunts. Still, plentiful supplies of Maplewood plus some ameretto and Kmax to try

ECW just got supplies in if anyone's interested. Just ordered some more K-Max (well they've got this in so I'm happy, not checked if full range is in)

ECW just got supplies in if anyone's interested. Just ordered some more K-Max (well they've got this in so I'm happy, not checked if full range is in)

got some big assed bottles winging its way over to me via the US and various other sources .. so I'm happy

got some big assed bottles winging its way over to me via the US and various other sources .. so I'm happy

Tried ordering direct but wouldn't accept my debit visa and not enough credit on my visa credit card, gonna try when I've paid some off. What's your thoughts on the difference in flavour from buying US to buying here ZT?

recently .. there has been a huge difference .. not sure if that has changed .. but will let you know in a day or two ... as I will then have some from both sources.

tho to be uber fair .. I would need to order some of the new ecigwiz batch and test from that.

Cool thanks. I'll see how this new batch is although I've not had the US batch to compare it to. I'll get some from US soon, curious to try.

recently .. there has been a huge difference .. not sure if that has changed .. but will let you know in a day or two ... as I will then have some from both sources.

tho to be uber fair .. I would need to order some of the new ecigwiz batch and test from that.

In the interests of helping a fellow vaper. If you feel you cannot put yourself through such an ordeal I reckon I can push myself to running a comparison. Just sent it to me, along with something like a Spheroid (fr purposes of testing only of course) and I'll post my results.

Km is still out of stock at ECW unless the entire stock of it flew out the door since i last checked this morn.
that would be my luck atm lol.

Back
Top Bottom