What's new

Kayfun Prime

MrTeaTime

Legend
im almost tempted to get one.....

Alongside the TaifunGT the kayfun lite/3.1 and Russian were incredibly good, and this looks like it's taken the best from earlier kayfun's...

Damien's review was top notch

It looks good

I wish they would pack in with juice control though - I’ve always found juice control on a tank at best pointless and at worst a shortcut to turning an atomiser into a straw

It looks good

I wish they would pack in with juice control though - I’ve always found juice control on a tank at best pointless and at worst a shortcut to turning an atomiser into a straw
True, the juice control on the steamcrave aromaniser works, and works exceptionally well....every other tank has been wank

Looks same as v3 mini juice flow control. I Haven't had any bother with that. Tempted. My first rebuildable tank was a 3.1es [emoji4]

True, the juice control on the steamcrave aromaniser works, and works exceptionally well....every other tank has been wank

Does the V2 have juice control, or is it the later versions?

The K5 works well, but mostly I have them fully open, and on the VCMT I removed the ring completely.

Does the V2 have juice control, or is it the later versions?

The K5 works well, but mostly I have them fully open, and on the VCMT I removed the ring completely.
I should have said it was the supreme, not the normal aromaniser....the supreme and supreme xl both have a juice control that works very very well indeed....to be honest I have it fully open most of the time, but when filling or when I put it in my rucksack I whack it full off and I've never had a leak or weep

I picked up the tail end of Tods live stream the other night I think this is what he was looking at, does it have a weird airflow, like a metal cover that has to be lifted then turned ? Sorry for the terrible description like I said I literally caught the last 5 mins of the live stream and the kids were still up and running around so it was basically on in the background

I should have said it was the supreme, not the normal aromaniser....the supreme and supreme xl both have a juice control that works very very well indeed....to be honest I have it fully open most of the time, but when filling or when I put it in my sack I whack off and I've never had a leak or weep

Fixed...:2thumbsup:

I'm waiting for a comparison between a 5 with a reducer kit and the Prime. It seems to me to be exactly the same as the FT 5 mini...

I picked up the tail end of Tods live stream the other night I think this is what he was looking at, does it have a weird airflow, like a metal cover that has to be lifted then turned ? Sorry for the terrible description like I said I literally caught the last 5 mins of the live stream and the kids were still up and running around so it was basically on in the background

It has the same kind of airflow adjustment as the 5, which I thought worked quite well. It locks in place so it's not moving around which is better really. .... it's alright anyway, it never really bothered me on the 5 it's a decent system imo.

Back
Top Bottom