What's new

Kayfun Mini V3 Clone...

@Crewella - if you completely unscrew the 510 pin it should come out, as well as the piece that it's fitted into. Then in the very centre should be another flathead screw, although a much smaller one. I forget which way it needs turning, but if you currently have zero airflow it might only turn one way.

If I'm not making sense, just say. I'll jump up and get a couple of pics up. [emoji2]

@Crewella - if you completely unscrew the 510 pin it should come out, as well as the piece that it's fitted into. Then in the very centre should be another flathead screw, although a much smaller one. I forget which way it needs turning, but if you currently have zero airflow it might only turn one way.

If I'm not making sense, just say. I'll jump up and get a couple of pics up. [emoji2]
Thanks, that makes perfect sense, but when I took the 510 pin out, and the square base section, and peered inside I could see no screw head? I even shone a torch down there as I expected to see one .... but nothing ....... :S

Thanks, that makes perfect sense, but when I took the 510 pin out, and the square base section, and peered inside I could see no screw head? I even shone a torch down there as I expected to see one .... but nothing ....... :S
If it's anything like the KFV4 then the little grub screw is hidden deep inside the centre pin - take the 510 centre screw out and you should be able to set a long thin screwdriver down the hole and turn AC to loosen the airflow...

If it's anything like the KFV4 then the little grub screw is hidden deep inside the centre pin - take the 510 centre screw out and you should be able to set a long thin screwdriver down the hole and turn AC to loosen the airflow...
Thanks, that's what I expected to see ....... but I can't see a screw head down there! Stumped, I am!

Actually, in trying to get a pic to show you guys, I think I can see a little hex screw down there ........ now all I need to find is a set of allen keys ..... :rolleyes:

P1080726.jpg

Added - I think I can see indentations in the sides where air might come in ........ but it's hard to see and I don't know what should be in there. Please can someone just confirm that I'm looking in the right place? Thanks.

Last edited:
Actually, in trying to get a pic to show you guys, I think I can see a little hex screw down there ........ now all I need to find is a set of allen keys ..... :rolleyes:

P1080726.jpg

Added - nope, I've had a good look and there's no screw of any kind down there. I think I can see indentations in the sides where air might come in ........ but it's hard to see and I don't know what should be in there. Please can someone just confirm that I'm looking in the right place? Thanks.
It's the right place, I can see there is a hex grub screw down there, I had this happen with one of mine, grub screw as well. Only way I could get it out was to remove the centre post and apply pressure to the other end of the screw, I used a coil winder but anything small enough to fit down the other end will do, then unscrew it whilst applying pressure. Standard small screwdriver will do, don't need an allen key necessarily.

Need to back it out until you can see the end of the screw through the airholes in the side.

I have 4 Kayfun Mini V3 and love them in fact it's pretty much all I use these days with the exception of the odd sub ohm toot now and then. One of my minis keeps giving dry hits, I have tried everything, more cotton, less cotton, hardly any cotton at all putting the cotton right to the bottom of the juice well and just tucking it in but nothing seems to work! I think I will just keep it for spares as all the others work great. Think I just have a dodgy one!!

I got the Mini for the OH and she loves it.. I love it too. It's the most satisfying, consistent MTL vape I've ever had.

Now if only I had one for myself :)

The other thing I like about this tank apart from all the other amazing things it has going is that it actually produces really decent clouds with a restricted lung hit. Def my tank of the year

Back
Top Bottom