What's new

Kanger t2 replacement heads

Pingu

Initiate
Hello,
really getting on with the kanger t2. Any idea where I could get some replacement heads from uk online store. Using grants vanilla custard tends to gunk up the coil quite a bit though. What's best way to clean them an prolong the life? I read somewhere that some people soak them in vodka.

Cheers

Hi there, I just rinse under a hot tap then blow through it, then pop it back in, can take a few tokes before the juice starts to come through :)

I use mine (still) quite a bit...disassemble, rinse/soak in hot water...dry wick with some tissue..dry burn until no more steam/vape comes off it, rinse again, dry again with tissue, leave on windowsill for half a day.

A bit of a faff, but it vapes so well and I havent found any place doing replacement heads for it in while, so I look after the ones I have. MY PRECIOUS:-)

That said, sometimes the wick disintegrates (age? dry burning?), then I recoil them. Not so easy to do, but it is doable. I would rather replace them, as it is pennies saved but lots of time spent recoiling it, ...if somebody had stock...

I have been told that the Kanger T3 and MT3 are interchangeable so I don't see why they won't fit the T2 and there are plenty of vendors that sell the T3&MT3 replacement heads.

Cheers thanks for the advice. Yeah was really struggling to find uk stock. Looks like they still sell them in USA but not sure if worthwhile buying because of postage cost. I got a couple of the long wick ones at the moment. I read somewhere that they come in different resistance levels.

I just can't get on with ce4 or iclear 16. Kanger t2 is simply to fill and doesn't leak.

I have been cleaning them and dry burning them, however it scares me somewhat when they start glowing bright red!!!!!

Ah wicked cheers for the link! Are they the short or long wick ones? I've got the long wick ones at the moment. whats the difference between 1.8 ohm and 2.1 ohm? I've got an itaste vv at the moment. I'm not sure what the resistance is on the ones I already have.

Back
Top Bottom