What's new

Kanger Mini T3S tasting rubbish

oska

Postman
I got a T3S mini and compared to my eVod it tastes terrible. First coil lasted one tank full so I recoiled it the same as I would the eVod. It just tastes horribly muted and sometimes burnt and a bit plasticky.

The coils I do for the eVod are always successful. I washed the T3S before I used it too.

What's going on?

Sent from my HTC One using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I had no idea there was such a thing as a T3S mini, but I have to admit my T3S has been a bit disappointing recently. I moved from CE4s to a T3S and a Vivi Nova, and initially I thought the T3S was brilliant, but now the only time I really use it over the Nova is if I'm going out, and that's solely because it fits an ego battery better without looking and feeling as bulky as the Nova. I've been getting the same burnt taste from it on quite a few hits, and I can't really understand why. Surely as a BCC it should never get dry, especially with a head of liquid above the coil effectively adding gravitational force to the capillary acition of the wicks, and yet it seems like about half the hits I get are (not dry, but) distinctly burnt.

I wish the T3S gave the same flavour, vapour and consistency as the Nova, because it's a 15mm wide 3ml clearo, which is fantastic, but somehow no matter how much I want to like it, I just feel it's not quite satisfying enough.

Well, I took it apart and soaked the lot in hot water. I then recoiled the T3S and the eVod at the same time and refilled both with the same liquid, Vaping King's Custard.

I have been alternating them both on a standard 650Mah eGo and my VV X6 set to 3.8v. The coils are around 1.8ohm.

Definitely a difference in taste. While the eVod has a fuller flavour it gives off slightly less vapour than the T3S Mini, but the Mini tastes muted slightly and gives off more vapour.

These are essentially the same clearos, same size but slightly different bases and centre tubes and posts. I think the Mini may get better with time as the new plastic "beds in" with flavour from juice. Time will tell. I'm not getting any more burnt plastic taste which is a bonus.

I've come to the conclusion that the Mini T3S is a bit bobbins.

Have used it with the eVod back to back. Same juices and devices. The Mini just tastes crap and a bit plasticky. Plus the coil comes off the base every time I unscrew it. Knew I should have got the Protank 2 Mini.

Sent from my HTC One using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom