What's new

Just had a moment...

K

KulrMeStoopid

I had my PV in hand and was playing with my little boy just like I do dozens of times throughout the day but it only dawned on me this time....that I wasn't pulling my PV out of the way for fear of burning him or getting smoke in his face.

Little moments like that make me kick myself in the ass for all the years I smoked and deprived my children a lil bit of lovin cause I had a cig in my hand and was more concerned with pushing them away than putting it out.

It's the little benefits of vaping that add up to making the whole experience isn't it? Like not having to worry about vaping near kids, not having to go outside (at least not everywhere!) being able to vape in bed/the bath/the car without making places you'd rather didn't stink smell foul for days! :D

It's the little benefits of vaping that add up to making the whole experience isn't it? Like not having to worry about vaping near kids, not having to go outside (at least not everywhere!) being able to vape in bed/the bath/the car without making places you'd rather didn't stink smell foul for days! :D

Theres so many benefits to vaping and I think that trumps them all. Im not hurting my kids any more :)

Theres so many benefits to vaping and I think that trumps them all. Im not hurting my kids any more :)

I still hurt my children everyday, even though I am not smoking, when I tell them things like they are adopted, and just one pint less, and they would not of been conceived :lol1:

I still hurt my children everyday, even though I am not smoking, when I tell them things like they are adopted, and just one pint less, and they would not of been conceived :lol1:

Try telling them you were on night shift that day lol

Nah all jokes aside, the difference is massive, my Daughter actually enjoys guessing the vape now without me feeling crap and wafting the smell away.

Try telling them you were on night shift that day lol

Nah all jokes aside, the difference is massive, my Daughter actually enjoys guessing the vape now without me feeling crap and wafting the smell away.

I was in a different country when my son was born, and working back from that, I am not sure I was on leave when he was conceived......but he is definately mine, as he has my wanky toes and same rare blood condition :(

I get the moans every few days with a message or phone call telling me 'You have YET another vaping parcel!!' But in all seriousness, she loves having a hug without me smelling like an ashtray, and whilst she never complained when I smoked, now she tells me what it was like.....that is when I tell her she is adopted! :)

I was in a different country when my son was born, and working back from that, I am not sure I was on leave when he was conceived......but he is definately mine, as he has my wanky toes and same rare blood condition :(

I get the moans every few days with a message or phone call telling me 'You have YET another vaping parcel!!' But in all seriousness, she loves having a hug without me smelling like an ashtray, and whilst she never complained when I smoked, now she tells me what it was like.....that is when I tell her she is adopted! :)

Monkey see monkey do I say but, if you have wonky toes the rare reesus negative or whatever it is called blood count does not come in to it, maybe you are just a twat and good at it lol

Nope, I meant Wanky!! My second toe is longer than my big toe, and all my toes curve slightly towards the outside of my feet, but the fourth toe goes in the opposite direction :lol1:

Have you ever been to Durham? Lol I was friggin certain the Daughter was mine sheesh.

Back
Top Bottom