What's new

Is this Xtar VC2 Charger Fake

waxb18

Postman
Hi guys
So my trusty old XTAR VC2 charger which had served me well has finally started to give up on me with the usb port becoming temperamental.
So off to Amazon last night and today...hey presto a new charger....but not what i was expecting...

First off i recall the packaging of my first one to be black and yellow and came with a nice pouch.
New one....
With no pouch

Logos on old unit (left) and new unit are different.

Backs are different

But screens are the same (no photo so youll have to take my word)

Question is.. have I been sold a dud.

Looks to be updated logo got mine from fogstar and branding same as yours although a vc4 so looks fine, packaging same type as mine and I got a pouch but maybe they don't with the vc2 anymore
1555094073990.jpeg

Not necessarily fake. As above Fogstar have the same version as yours

vc2v3-1024x1024_300x300.jpg

Mine is exactly the same packaging and back. Bought from fogstar a couple of weeks ago. Looks fine to me

Hi guys
So my trusty old XTAR VC2 charger which had served me well has finally started to give up on me with the usb port becoming temperamental.
So off to Amazon last night and today...hey presto a new charger....but not what i was expecting...

First off i recall the packaging of my first one to be black and yellow and came with a nice pouch.
New one....
With no pouch

Logos on old unit (left) and new unit are different.

Backs are different

But screens are the same (no photo so youll have to take my word)

Question is.. have I been sold a dud.
Information and Branding has changed on packaging and product which is different from your dinosaur charger fuck me is that from 2015? [emoji23] your charger looks legit though dude scratch and sniff for the win though [emoji6]

Hey guys,

On the right is the updated package version, don't worry.:)

Back
Top Bottom