What's new

Is squonking difficult

Been squonking a few months now where as before i was allwaayyss dripping. Much more conveniant imo especailly with a dripper with a decent sized well.

Single coil rda on a Small mech squonker is great for out and about. I have a mech squonk setup with 21700 and rda that is smaller than some of my 18650 mods.

I usually only drip when I want to try new juices now.

oversquonking and liquid changes are the downsides for me. Both easily solved by technique and the right equipment.

Single 0.2 (ish) round or flat wire coil atty, on a tiny single 18650 mech squonker, is my idea of vape bliss. Smaller than many pods out there, higher juice capacity, nice warm toot. No complicated mechanisms or boards, easy to refill, either with a dedicated refill kit, or simply remove the bottle and fill, just don't overfill or it can get messy. You should soon learn how much to squeeze to get your wick wet enough. What's not to like? [emoji6]

I Think you can usually tell when it's time to squonk as the vape tastes different when the wick is a bit drier, it might be just me but i find squonking a doddle, never over squonked yet and no dry hits. I must be doing something right...finally.

I Think you can usually tell when it's time to squonk as the vape tastes different when the wick is a bit drier, it might be just me but i find squonking a doddle, never over squonked yet and no dry hits. I must be doing something right...finally.

Yeah, you're right, you get plenty of notice before a dry it, if anything it's easier to over squonk. I'll often squonk, forget I've squonked then squonk again & the worse I'll get is a mega juicy vape

The elevated airflow drippers are a breeze, the Dead Rabbit's, Drop Dead's of the vape World & even the non-elevated airflow drippers have the airlow slanted or deep juice wells to give more leeway so over squonking 'til it leaks it's hard to come by

Back
Top Bottom