What's new

Is squonking dead?

Chyllyphylly

Hi all

so I’m after a new squonker and there doesn’t seem to be anything new out. Is it all pod systems these days?

So far in the last couple of years, I’ve gone through 2 topside duals (battery door failed) and a Steam Crave Hadron (now hisses when you put battery in)

I might go back to SQ and get the 217, but the 510 connector on my old one did my head in, always losing connection when I was out.

As far as the bigger manufacturers are concerned, yeah I think it's over for them.

Hi all

so I’m after a new squonker and there doesn’t seem to be anything new out. Is it all pod systems these days?

So far in the last couple of years, I’ve gone through 2 topside duals (battery door failed) and a Steam Crave Hadron (now hisses when you put battery in)

I might go back to SQ and get the 217, but the 510 connector on my old one did my head in, always losing connection when I was out.

Check out Ric's new Mods over at https://www.modmaker.com/mm-mods/v2-hobby-box#/151-v2_type-beater_galaxy_black

Well made Mods, with quality components. :)

I think everything but Pods & AIO's is dead right now

Vandy Vape have the Pulse v2 too, takes a single 21700, pretty nifty & light little mod. They ripped off the Topside & it's bottom fill, Bottom Side if you will

I think the latest topside duals have fixed the door issue, but it might be a bit bulky to take out.

in some regards the rise of the pod is annoying but at least it means there’s not loads of new stuff to spend money on!

The ONLY Squonker I kept during my recent Cull was my Wapari Fossil 20700. Not a 21700 granted, but what a great Mod all the same. Top Fire, so there's "some" hope that I may be able to use it once the meds hopefully make the Tremors subside.

Back
Top Bottom