What's new

Ipv D3 atomizer heads/coils

Peter Goodman

Postman
Evening all
I still use an Ipv D3. Built in obsolescence is regrettably a fact of life however this model is still within a reasonable life cycle but I'm having difficulty sourcing replacement atomizer heads or coils for it.
Does anyone here know where these can be bought (standard or joule, 0.3 or 0.5).
Does anyone know if it is possible or has anyone tried to re wick these heads?
Sorry should have said, yes I have rebuildables for this mod however the original tank is serviceable and could be used as one of my range of single flavour tanks.

What is the tank?

Pretty sure the D3 is the mod part of it. If you ate not sure a picture will help.

Hi, thanks for the response,
Yes, ipv D3 is the actual mod,It's the tank that came with the mod. Itcomes with a tank and 2 atomizer heads 0.3 known as the standard head and 0.5 which I think may be or temperature control but I'm not sure. The tank is just marked with the pioneer4you symbol.
I have finally discovered that the coil is designated PVAIR S1. Finally found some obscure sourcesinternationally, but my main queryis, does anyone know if it's possibleto rewick and or recoil these heads? Finally figured out how to upload this file. Looks to be wrapped external to the coil. Unfortunately the casing seems to be moulded, so it's probably a question of struggling to get the coil out and then replacing the current external wick and trying to twist the coil back in and rebuild the whole thing through the small hole where the pin comes out at the bottom
I'm going to bed now
IMG_20171022_005826.jpg

Back
Top Bottom