What's new

Intake or Elevate???

Tazd

Postman
Thinking of getting one of the above RTA's but can't decide which one to get. Yes it would be nice to be able to get both but that's not an option for a while as got way touch other stuff in life sucking the bank account :( so thought I would see which one is preferred by Apes..
Cheers to all for any and all input..

I have the Intake and it's a nice restrictive vape, very enjoyable.

The dead rabbit was one I had forgotten.. Damn now I have more options :) head going to explode by days end

I have both and both are good rtas but I'm staring to learn I'm not that keen on the restrictive dtl, I like lots of air!! Both have good flavour but as far as ease of building and wicking goes I'd say the intake wins but I'm not that keen on the look of it. I'm now hearing dead rabbit rta everywhere so might have to do a bit of overtime [emoji849]

Well the Dead Rabbit had been on my short list for a bit so I said Feck it and ordered a Gun Metal one along with a wooden drip tip. Won't be shipped till at least end of next week but I can wait..

Was like $25 for the tank, tip and shipping. Used the 15% code to get it down to that.

CNYSALE15 ends 7 Feb 2019 23:59 (UTC-6)

After that there is this one
Date: 9 Feb 2019 00:00 - 10 Feb 2019 23:59 (UTC-6)
Offer: Site-wide 10% off
Code: CNYSALE10

Back
Top Bottom