What's new

In need of some recommendations for a new vape setup (small/stealth)

Gengar

Hi all,

I have been vaping for over seven years. Started on the usual vape pens, then mech mods with rba & rda. Then got bored spending ages messing about with kanthal wire and cotton. This was when the pre build sub ohm tanks started coming about. My current setup is Smok G Priv 2 Luxe Edition with the tfv12 prince tank. I have had this setup since it was first released. It is all I have been using.

Issues with my current setup:
It is to big/bulky and heavy(my main reason)
Coils do not last long/inconsistent quality (I usually use the t10 version, Currently got the new mesh version in but getting similar results).
Coils are expensive to have to keep buying.
230w is unnecessary when I only use it between 50-60w

So what kind of mod and tank am I looking for?
Something small/stealth and light(probably a single 18650/built in battery)
I don't really want to get into rebuildables again but if it is not time consuming and trouble free then I could be tempted.
Needs to be regulated, definitely not a mechanical mod.
And then the usual good stuff with a tank like adjustable air flow, easy to refill & take apart. I like direct to lung hits but not a warm vape.

What have I already looked at before deciding to make this post?
I have been really tempted to get a small pod system like the smok mico but doesn't really tick many of my wants in a device.
Looked at some squonk set ups but they seem to big.
I have also noticed the wotofo profile unity rta seems popular but I have only seen them on big mods.

Any recommendations would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
Am a bit confused about the tank you are looking for. You like a MTL draw but you usually vape at 50 - 60 watts. Can you clarify what you are looking for in the new tank?

@MrDJ can you help?
ill try :)

ive not bought any built in batteries since the istick days 3-4 years ago so cant help much there.
single battery ive got is the vaporesso armour pro which i use a 21700 40T at 60w. uses about half power a day so still needs charging every night.

decent dtl tanks, hmm, ive got a few.
freemax mesh pro for sure is one of my faves but since the latest coil it dribbles a bit. not done it previously.
vaporesso skrr is rather good but only has a choice of 2 coils
falcon is good but i prefer the newer falcon king
skynet pro is brill as it was only a tenner from ecigone and takes the freemax mesh coils.

problem as i guess you know is do your homework as a lot in uk will only supply a 2ml tank now so make sure it mentions free bubble glass or buy direct from fastech in china to gaurantee the full size tank.
hope that helps.

I think I have decided I am going to go for the wotofo profile unity rta simply because it seems easy to set up and should be cheaper than buying any more smok heads.

So I am asking for any recommendations on a smaller mod (currently using smok g priv 2)?

All I can think of is getting a baby/mini version.

You could use a single cell mod if you don't mind carrying a spare battery & it's big enough to take 25mm tanks. The Unity is easy to wick as long as you cut the cotton according to the instructions & is great for flavour. I would recommend getting it from Fasttech or any other Chinese sites otherwise you get the 2ml version. Non TPD version is 3.5-5ml with extension & glass. And it'll be cheaper.

I just bought:
Freemax mesh pro and wismec gen2 dual, its quite small. I know it has 2 batteries but its very small and if you chose to grow, it will grow with you.
Still waiting for delivery, but this will suit me for quite some time.

I think I have decided I am going to go for the wotofo profile unity rta simply because it seems easy to set up and should be cheaper than buying any more smok heads.

So I am asking for any recommendations on a smaller mod (currently using smok g priv 2)?

All I can think of is getting a baby/mini version.
Thx for your support

Back
Top Bottom