What's new

iHybrid PURE

Shady Vapour

Postman
Been eyeballing these for the last month or so and I thought by now they would have become available? Anyone know when these are being released for general sale? Alternatively I would love a unobtainium LE iHybrid but suspect theres none available and would require a remortgage!! :D

Faceless' facebook page shows a few pics of the nearly finished Pure's so I would think they are going to start shipping them imminently. Pink Mule will be the European Stockist and they have said that they will try and keep the cost as close to that of the US so should be an excellent value hybrid when they arrive.
As for the LE's I think they are only sold by a US vendor and are gone within 2 minutes of being available. I had a design idea for an LE which made the list of designs that will eventually be made so when that one comes into production I ma apparently guaranteed one to buy. Problem is I am not sure if I want to buy one anymore... I have to say the pure is a far more attractive option.

Faceless' facebook page shows a few pics of the nearly finished Pure's so I would think they are going to start shipping them imminently. Pink Mule will be the European Stockist and they have said that they will try and keep the cost as close to that of the US so should be an excellent value hybrid when they arrive.
As for the LE's I think they are only sold by a US vendor and are gone within 2 minutes of being available. I had a design idea for an LE which made the list of designs that will eventually be made so when that one comes into production I ma apparently guaranteed one to buy. Problem is I am not sure if I want to buy one anymore... I have to say the pure is a far more attractive option.

Thanks DocVape. I will be obsessively keeping tabs on PinkMule from now on :D

The PURE in 18490 mode should cost £70ish + PP I guess which is verrrry afordable. 18350 should logically be cheaper! ;)

Don't be surprised if this hits the 90-100 quid mark by the time it hits Europe, and that the majority of the time a battery tube length makes not a jot of difference to the price.
I'm here to spread the gloom 24/7!

according to a post on fb on one of ihybrids pics the pricing for the different battery configurations will be 18350($89), 18490($99) & 18650($109)

according to a post on fb on one of ihybrids pics the pricing for the different battery configurations will be 18350($89), 18490($99) & 18650($109)

Okay, Rolf Clone/Tribute/alike, three week ban for contradicting a mod, whether it is true or not!

Okay, Rolf Clone/Tribute/alike, three week ban for contradicting a mod, whether it is true or not!

haha boo!! i prefere the term unfortunate sob than rolf clone .

and im just spreading heresay , could be comple BS we shall know by the time my ban is up haha. :P

Back
Top Bottom