What's new

If you owned a Supreme, would you buy an Aromamizer V2 ?

Nicely done! :)
Thanks @scrumpox. Very aware that it is short handed and misses out some key iterations of the steam crave products. Based on your excellent timeline, I did a quick trawl to try and pin down some dates from the FB page...not sure the vids are necessarily the best of breed. :)
Wanted to iframe it into the thread, but the board would have none of it!

Last edited:
Just got home after a rather drunken all inclusive holiday with patchy wifi still convinced the my v2 was top fill which it ain't. So sorry all for putting the cat amongst the penguins insisting that it was and generating a lengthy set of definitions (which were most informative [emoji3]) I'm sure we all learned something.
The v1 is still better than the v2 for DTL though...damn your eyes you free spinning AFC ring)

So, my aromamizer supreme v2 turned up today. Not bad, 1 week turnaround from gearbest.
Christ on a bike, this is an incredible atomiser. I can't think of a superlative that encapsulates just how good this thing is.

So, my aromamizer supreme v2 turned up today. Not bad, 1 week turnaround from gearbest.
Christ on a bike, this is an incredible atomiser. I can't think of a superlative that encapsulates just how good this thing is.

It is markedly better than most others out there isn't it? Especially given the price I think it is a bargain!

My supreme 2 and rdta2 arrived today. They look well made - apart from one thing.
The single coil plug for the rdta2 doesn't seem to fit. It looks like one corner needs grinding down to get it to press down fully.
Has anyone else experienced this ? Or am I doing something wrong?

Back
Top Bottom