What's new

If you owned a Supreme, would you buy an Aromamizer V2 ?

no_imagination

Postman
A question to those who own both, if you already had a Supreme is the Aromamizer V2 a different enough vape to make it worth going out and buying an Aromamizer V2 ?

Or is the Supreme more of a just an Aromamizer plus ?

I've also got a Hotcig train vape (aromamizer 'style' attie ), its a nice vape, more of a lighter 'fruity' type of vape, totally different to a supreme but the deck posts are a right PITA, so looking at the aromamizer to replace this hotcig.

Yes....I have both and they are both different animals....the supreme is super thirsty and is top filling with huge airflow. You can get some crazy low builds in there and it's wicks like a wicking thing....it's almost a dripper...it's run mine at 0.12ohms and around 90 watts....you do compromise on flavour massively though....

The v2 is a solid tank....dual vertical builds, great flavour and if I'm honest, I go for the v2 over the supreme...

I also prefer the V2 over the Supreme, but I guess it just depends on what you're looking for.

What the legend says ..^^^

They're completely different animals and despite having 5 Supremes I still use my RDTAs every day. The flavour's better from the RDTA and it's a much more sedate vape, less thirsty and less demanding on battery life. The Supreme really needs some hefty metalwork on deck to make it sing ... if vaping the RDTA is like listening to Led Zep IV, the Supreme is a thrash fest.

It's a year since the RDTA was launched so Steam Crave are bringing out Anniversary Editions in gold or gunmetal finishes, they're on FT already. Those in the facebook Fans Club can get theirs with bespoked engraving and a T-shirt. :)

PS - when I say legend I was refering to MrT not that Numpty fella ^^^^ , just wanted to clear that up ;)

Dammit, I was a legend at the start of that post and destroyed by the end of it. Life is such a rollercoaster. :28:

Who'd want an easy life, eh @Mr Numpty ?
TeaTime wears all the scars of a difficult upbringing and a pointless existence ... ;) Some say he's Aladdin Sane reincarnate, others consider that he's probably just pissed again.

Who'd want an easy life, eh @Mr Numpty ?
TeaTime wears all the scars of a difficult upbringing and a pointless existence ... ;) Some say he's Aladdin Sane reincarnate, others consider that he's probably just pissed again.
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

cheers for replies guys, just bunged an order in for the aromamizer, I just wanted to make sure it was different enough from the supreme first.

@scrumpox saw the gun metal anni version on FT this morning when I was doing my daily 'new arrivals' mooch, it's a pre-order though with an ETA 16 days, and we all know how ETAs on pre orders work out with FT ;)

@scrumpox saw the gun metal anni version on FT this morning when I was doing my daily 'new arrivals' mooch, it's a pre-order though with an ETA 16 days, and we all know how ETAs on pre orders work out with FT ;)
Well, they ain't the cheapest for nothing ...

Besides, the free bespoke engraving and T-shirt sweetens the deal when you buy direct from Steam Crave, well worth the extra ...
Quite fancy a 3ml in gunmetal with "Fuck the TPD" etched on the top cap. :)

Well, they ain't the cheapest for nothing ...

Besides, the free bespoke engraving and T-shirt sweetens the deal when you buy direct from Steam Crave, well worth the extra ...
Quite fancy a 3ml in gunmetal with "Fuck the TPD" etched on the top cap. :)
#like

Back
Top Bottom