What's new

I have been gifted a 510 thread cartridge but need help finding a battery

jimboz

Looking for some advice. I was gifted a e-liquid cartridge and unfortunately no battery to go with it.
It is from the US and the battery that comes with it was the adjustable pro battery listed on the page here http://selectoil.com/select-hardware-collection/

Can anyone suggest a compatible battery to buy in the UK?

I know some of the starter kits have 510 thread batteries but the voltage is 3.7v rather than the 3.3v or 3.55v of the batteries listed on that site.
Thanks for any suggestions.

Vision spinner, ego, evod anything with an adjustable voltage. It's what I would term old school or starter vape kit.

Really good, does the trick and hits the spot. You will need 12mg nic +

What kit you normally using?

hi and welcome to the planet

there are still quite a few similar brands about here in the uk but are they compatable with the different voltage and also will the screw fit be the same, this is the question.

i use one of these for work and it might be easier just to buy a new kit and if the battery does fit then youve got a spare.

heres a few to check out

EDIT looks like links to amazon are now blocked on the forum.
any ideas @Miss Pepper they are embeded as media but not showing. edit post and links are there.
Amazon product ASIN B00UHNJ6KK
Amazon product ASIN B019V89SRM
Amazon product ASIN B00JZONC2A
Amazon product ASIN B071XX4N5D

test

nope, no good.

@jimboz if you google this or check amazon for
Vapouriz EVOD / FUSE / TANK Battery for E-Cigarette (Chrome)
or
Vapouriz FUSE Black Electronic Cigarette Kit

or look at the bottom of the amazon page which gives other makes of ego batteries and kits.

Vision spinner, ego, evod anything with an adjustable voltage. It's what I would term old school or starter vape kit.

Really good, does the trick and hits the spot. You will need 12mg nic +

What kit you normally using?
Thanks, I will check those out. Just a re-branded aspire cheapo pen petrol station type of device. It's really just the battery I need for this one specific cartridge.

test

nope, no good.

@jimboz if you google this or check amazon for
Vapouriz EVOD / FUSE / TANK Battery for E-Cigarette (Chrome)
or
Vapouriz FUSE Black Electronic Cigarette Kit

or look at the bottom of the amazon page which gives other makes of ego batteries and kits.
Cool, I'll check those out.

Does Ego Vapour Town eGo-C Twist Variable Voltage Battery, 1300 mah, Black sound right?

Thanks, I will check those out. Just a re-branded aspire cheapo pen petrol station type of device. It's really just the battery I need for this one specific cartridge.

If the new cartridge / tank fits on the "re-branded aspire cheapo pen" then it will fit all the ego style stuff. (You don't have to fire it, just see if it fits.)

If the new cartridge / tank fits on the "re-branded aspire cheapo pen" then it will fit all the ego style stuff. (You don't have to fire it, just see if it fits.)
It doesn't fit. The thread on the new tank is too small.
The old tanks are these Aspire ET-S BVC Clearomizer which have a larger thread.

Back
Top Bottom