What's new

''I believe that children are our future...''

Phat Barstood

Achiever
So I've bought some Vapresso ceramic EUC coils for a MF BB bridge and one of their selling points is that because it's small it uses less metal in it's construction and thus helps the planet.
As vapors do we heal or hurt the big green fella (Earth).
And no talk of drilling a giant hole in it and then jumping into it...

So I've bought some Vapresso ceramic EUC coils for a MF BB bridge and one of their selling points is that because it's small it uses less metal in it's construction and thus helps the planet.
As vapors do we heal or hurt the big green fella (Earth).
And no talk of drilling a giant hole in it and then jumping into it...
I'd be more concerned with the non recyclable packaging most vape gear comes in than a little less metal in a coil.

I'd be more concerned with the non recyclable packaging most vape gear comes in than a little less metal in a coil.
That's a good point (but it's the same with most products) but I was wondering being ex smokers most of us do we try to be greener now that we're off them.It was a filthy habbit what with the butts and the ash.
Plus any little thing to help all adds up if enough people do it.
By the way it's about 50% less metal,no mean feat.

Hi mate. It sounds nice in theory, how they help the planet. But it all comes packaged the same, along with the same package waste as others. Plastic is the world's real enemy, so unless they come in non plastic packaging and recycled cardboard packs id say it's more a token gesture to reel in the greenies. If they were serious about saving the planet there'd be no plastic and be in recycled cardboard. But if they taste good and vape good, buy em.

Hi mate. It sounds nice in theory, how they help the planet. But it all comes packaged the same, along with the same package waste as others. Plastic is the world's real enemy, so unless they come in non plastic packaging and recycled cardboard packs id say it's more a token gesture to reel in the greenies. If they were serious about saving the planet there'd be no plastic and be in recycled cardboard. But if they taste good and vape good, buy em.
Packaging is a problem all down the line i'm remembered of the scene in 'Love Actually' when Rowan Atkinson puts a little heart shaped pendant in a bag.But it's a little like saying ''i'm not worried about acne when I've got a massive boil on my ass...''.
Surely addressing any saving in wastage is good in it's own right.
Goodday Taz how was your Anzac's

Also pales into insignificance when you add all the 10ml bottles that we are forced to use, or larger shortfills, adding to landfill.

Packaging is a problem all down the line i'm remembered of the scene in 'Love Actually' when Rowan Atkinson puts a little heart shaped pendant in a bag.But it's a little like saying ''i'm not worried about acne when I've got a massive boil on my ass...''.
Surely addressing any saving in wastage is good in it's own right.
Goodday Taz how was your Anzac's
Hi mate. Yeah, suppose something is better than no effort at all waste wise.
Yeah, was an ok day Anzac day thanks, my footy team is one of the two that traditionally play that day. They won, just.
Out of intetest, what do those coils vape like? Better, same? I'd never heard of them. I once tried the Kanger Juppi coils that you replace the cotton in, total junk those things, not to mention a flood of fakes that were even worse than the originals.

Hi mate. Yeah, suppose something is better than no effort at all waste wise.
Yeah, was an ok day Anzac day thanks, my footy team is one of the two that traditionally play that day. They won, just.
Out of intetest, what do those coils vape like? Better, same? I'd never heard of them. I once tried the Kanger Juppi coils that you replace the cotton in, total junk those things, not to mention a flood of fakes that were even worse than the originals.
Well heres the rub,i bought them for a modfactory bridge in my billet box clone.I have the coils but not the bridge yet.lol.
I'm having a few issues with aspire BVC coils not lasting more than a couple of days at the moment.These coils are ceramic so new to me,but i'll try anything once (well nearly everything).

Well heres the rub,i bought them for a modfactory bridge in my billet box clone.I have the coils but not the bridge yet.lol.
I'm having a few issues with aspire BVC coils not lasting more than a couple of days at the moment.These coils are ceramic so new to me,but i'll try anything once (well nearly everything).
#Rabbitohs

Back
Top Bottom