What's new

How much does a battery matter?

mine is a purple cell, but I will never buy IMREN again. I like Samsung or Golisi
another thing to consider is have you updated the firmware on the mod. I am sure i saw it helps make your batteries last longer, but not 100% sure it was the Aegis 100w. It may have been the Aegis Legend

But that's not a trusted site, eliquid.com don't have the ability to batch test the battery's they are buying from China so they are open to be sold fakes, ordering from somewhere like fogstar or 18650uk your not just buying from someone the forum trusts your buying from someone who tests there battery's to make sure they are what they say they are before they sell them to you which is what counts at the end of the day [emoji4]
you are totally right. I didnt think about that, they arent testing their batteries, so what they are getting in could be fake products. The battery was a little over 8 dollars so shows that it is also cheap. I will now buy from fogstar a lot of people seem to recommend that to me. but thanks for the heads up.

Another option is the efest 26650 but they are another rewrapped battery. just stick to buying from Fogstar or 18650uk and you will get good batteries that work as they should with truthful amp ratings and you know both vendors batch test. I and many others wouldn't trust other suppliers, don't end up blowing a hole in your face ny buying crap, we are trying to look out for you and offer steller advice
yeah I appreciate that, but is fogstar in the United States?

another thing to consider is have you updated the firmware on the mod. I am sure i saw it helps make your batteries last longer, but not 100% sure it was the Aegis 100w. It may have been the Aegis Legend
the Aegis 100 does have firmware updates but I have not updated anything yet. It is a new product that didnt come out too long ago so its not like its an old firmware you know

WalMart stock 25Rs lol
lol thanks but Ill probably just get them from Amazon. I got 18650 Samsung from there before so when the time comes when I get my X217 mod, Amazon sells the Samsung 21700 30T which is rated for the mod I want.

Back
Top Bottom