What's new

How long do your coils last?

waxb18

Postman
Whenever you watch reviews about tanks, they're great, but they never really tell you about the coils, so without further ado, I present the coil lifespan thread.
Because there's so many variables I thought It'd be good log how long coils last on different setups.
so here goes:

Make: Innokin
Coil: iSub
Wire: Kanthal
Wattage: 25-30W
Juice: 70:30
Draws: Med-short with a couple of seconds between
Hit Type: Direct Lung
Lifespan: 3-5 days

Last edited:
Kanger SSOCC stock coils (1.2/1.5). 3 to 6 weeks. all day chain vape :)

Uwell Crown (v1)

0.25 ss316 coil

40-60w (wattage mode)

70vg/30pg 3mg

2-4 secs draw

On joyetech cuboid mini

Lasts about 2-5 days

so damn up and down those coils

DL hits
They don't like sweetener wffl strawberry and creme seems to kill it quickly with black bits in coil and mouth

Need to experiment with TC mode

kanger rba kanthal 30awg 6 wraps 2 to 3 weeks 60pg/40 20 to 25 watts. I-sub re-built stock coils same wire but 5 wraps, again 2 to 3 weeks. moving on to SS316l next week. should be fun ?

kanger rba kanthal 30awg 6 wraps 2 to 3 weeks 60pg/40 20 to 25 watts. I-sub re-built stock coils same wire but 5 wraps, again 2 to 3 weeks. moving on to SS316l next week. should be fun ?

I need to get rebuilding!!!

plenty of tutorials on utube mate. I followed the innokin rba to the t but for the life of me I could never stop the leaks. the kanger rba's are brilliant and so much more easier to rebuild.

I'm using isub .5’s on a cool fire 4 max 40watts,
I vape DtL with big long draws, 70/30 vg/pg with 3mg nic. I like sweet desserty-custardy type juices so I can kill a coil pretty quickly, depending on the juice they last 3 to 5 days, I still spend less than my 25 a day habit though [emoji16].

Back
Top Bottom