What's new

Hotcig squonk

M*T*R

Postman
So I picked up the little hotcig squonk the other day anyone else using one at the min? I’m so used to using mech squonkers at the min at about .7 too .2 but I think I should really be building higher for this little regulated mod.

So anyone else using this and what you guys building too? RDA’s I’m using are the dead rabbit Sq, the entheon, hadaly, and goon 22.

Any advice appreciated

I'm using a pulse 22 and a flave on mine, both with .45 alien coils running at 25 watts (I like a cool vape), no complaints here.

My flave (clone) wouldn’t work :( I like a warmer vape to be fair I had some 22g nichrome at about .35 that was nice but I think I’m going down the rabbit hole of chasing builds and flavour. Never a prob on the mech to be fair lol

My flave is a clone and works fine. The only problem I've had with my rsq is sometimes the fire button is unresponsive and I have to press a few times for it to work.

My flave is a clone and works fine. The only problem I've had with my rsq is sometimes the fire button is unresponsive and I have to press a few times for it to work.

Hmmm never had that issue but I think my flave was faulty the pin works with very few mods so maybe I got a dud. Have you done the software update maybe that would help your issue?

Yes it's all up to date, doesn't bother me too much at the moment, just hope it doesn't get any worse, apart from that I think it's a great little squonker.

Yes it's all up to date, doesn't bother me too much at the moment, just hope it doesn't get any worse, apart from that I think it's a great little squonker.

Yeah I must admit I am really impressed with it nice little bit of kit

Bypass mode is pretty good on the RSQ. Acts just like a mech plus handy read-out on screen...so there's that.

Back
Top Bottom