What's new

HorizonTech - Sakerz Sub Ohm Tank

hehehe, you just purchased what I think its a good tank (judging just by those reviews); Seems like its the proper successor for the Falcons as the Falcon 2 was a one coiler shitty tank.
I would like to know about your thoughts on that one when it arrives.

Will definitely report back. Might take a while as I ordered it from China. Here's a lukewarm review though.

Will definitely report back. Might take a while as I ordered it from China. Here's a lukewarm review though.

Never watched a review in my life, couple flicked to wicking where I have struggled with an RTA. It's one person's opinion, nothing more, nothing less. Sakerz is a cracking tank....in my opinion

Never watched a review in my life, couple flicked to wicking where I have struggled with an RTA. It's one person's opinion, nothing more, nothing less. Sakerz is a cracking tank....in my opinion
Yeah. You can always trust an owner opinion over a youtuber $$$ comments.
Preferences, taste and liking in the end tho.

Yup, or alternatively, 10 rave reviews for 10 different things, and I try them all over a certain period of time and end up only liking and using 1 of them regularly. It's very subjective.

Super late reply here, and I'm sure this post will appeal to a very niche amount of people, but I got the tank and I dialled it in to a setting that I like. I'm mainly an MTL or very restricted DL vaper.

So, airflow fully closed, 810 drip tip replaced with an adapter and a 510 Fuji style drip tip. I'm running it at 35 watts (yes, you read correctly). It's very quiet and the flavour is bonkers. I normally never vape tobaccos on a DL sub ohm, but I totally can with this setting. Give it a go if you're one of the few weirdos like me.

Back
Top Bottom