What's new

Horizon Have Changed The Falcon & Not Told Anyone!

vapedonut

Postman
hi guys horizon have changed the falcon tpd tanks and not told anyone

I first bought a falcon back in march/april and immediately bought the extension glass which works great

this week I bought a new falcon from the vape shop and the same glass that works with my old one does not work!

Upon further inspection the chimeny in the newer batches is shorter.

Interestingly enough elegomall in china which is horizon's china distributor is calling the tpd falcon the falcon mini and they have written the following"

Horizon Falcon Mini Atomizer is the 2ml version of the original Horizon Falcon Atomizer. It is specially designed for the UK TPD need. Only with the true 2ml capacity, the Horizon Falcon Mini tank is best to meet UK TPD policy. "

But the packaging still says horizon falcon on it and not falcon mini. The vape shop said the horizon UK distributor did not inform them of anything and the packaging still says falcon and not falcon mini

So I've got one tank which is great and holds 7ml of juice and the other which is f***ked and will only hold 2ml max because horizon have made it a TRUE 2ml capacity wtf! ???

Just a heads up incase anyone is having issues lately and cannot extend their falcon tank and only bought it recently

Just spoke to Elegomall on chat - "
Gardenia
Hi

no, now the falcon mini can only with 2 ml

cannot work with the bubble glass "

does the packaging say falcon mini on it

or says falcon?

if horizon change it they need to change the packaging

because I have old tpd falcon and it works with the bubble glass

ZA$$P8B$~ID[`Q%)E9K5)TO.png

like this

but you are calling it falcon mini

but packaging says falcon

they need to change it!

he ta nk with 2 ml glass, but have another package with 4 ml glass

please tell horizon to change the packaging

if you call it falcon mini they need to sell it as falcon mini for tpd

because it is not falcon anymore

this will cause many problems

in UK many vapers we are upset about this change

Joyceyes, they had change the package , it is for falcon with TPD type

there was already falcon TPD and it worked with bubble glass

the new one for uk only eu is okay uk change

horizon change it recently right?

YHUL8GDCC`EJACQ(U1ZAK6G.png

the packaging says Falcon

but you are calling it falcon mini

horizon need to change the packaging

thank you , i know your meaning

i spoke to a reviewer in UK they are going to make bad video about horizon

you need to tell them Read

ok i will

Is your English always that bad or is it just when speaking to someone else who's first language isn't English?

I have had an issue with this exact thing! I bought a Falcon tank and it came with a 4ml glass (or 3.7ml to be specific) but had a rubber bung inside that was a cheeky way of lowering the fill amount to 2ml. I just removed this and happy days.

I then purchased a Falcon Resin Edition for a friend, and he was struggling to hold even 2ml of juice in it. I told him to remove the bung. "What bung" he said. I thought he was just being a bit amateur, so while I was passing a vape shop I nipped in and had a look at both the Falcon and Falcon Resin. Both identical size, both with rubber bung. Just him being daft then. So I got him a 5ml bubble glass because I was getting myself one anyway, but when I gave it to him, he couldn't fit it. It was too big. I was sure at this point he was being daft so I went back into the same shop I bought his from and asked them to show me the Resin Edition tank they had on sale. Immediately I noticed it was different. Around 3mm shorter, and with a very small sticker slapped on the side saying (Falcon Mini).

Clearly they have been told off for their previous rubber bung trick, and the only way to make the tank hold 2ml of juice was to lower the height slightly. But now there are 2 sizes floating around, and the replacement glass on sale everywhere will not fit the new models. I'm sure someone will make one soon but for now, people are stuck with this tiny tank.

And by the way, it says 2ml but my mate checked it and reckons it only holds 1ml. He's filling it up constantly. Bummer.

There is a 3ml glass and 4ml bubble glass available for them, I have them both. Not great but better

As far as I can tell it's just the chimney they have shortened. A chimney extension would work but currently nothing available . Anyone with some skill able to make me one?

Back
Top Bottom