What's new

Hi, please read, hope I'm posting in the right place

Hi @Keeley, you're posting in exactly the right place - POTV! We're glad to have you here and you won't find anywhere more welcoming than this. It's nice to meet you.

As for your question, don't worry about it, you won't damage your tank.

When I started vaping a little over a year ago I was putting 80/20 in a little cig-a-like and it did no harm, it didn't even gum up the coil. Even if it does, it's not like they're expensive just put another one in and forget about it. I still often over eagerly wreck the first coil of a devices in my even now.

It's probably just as cheap to replace a coil as to use a nic-shot anyway.

If you do go down the buying pure PG & VG route, who knows, we might even make a mixologist out of you!

Happy vaping and welcome to POTV.

Hugz, peace and blessings.
Hi, thank you, everyone has been so kind and helpful. I just went for it, I'm going tonge the nic shot as might come in handy any ways. I'm excited to try all.flavours and make my own, the most I have done so far is add Vanilla custard to my barista coffee which wasn't too bad.

if you want to buy a box of nic shots it may work out cheaper if you are going to buy more flavours. some shortfills come with a free nic shot but they are always 100%vg so i never use them. i buy 70/30 and 20 at a time from darkstar but others available on post 6 POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

Back
Top Bottom