What's new

Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Matty I thought you was taking the piss but my bad

You are right I have all that what I need help is do I need a license to manufacture 50ml and 100ml short fill remember contains no nicotine

Sorry Matty I thought you was taking the piss but my bad

You are right I have all that what I need help is do I need a license to manufacture 50ml and 100ml short fill remember contains no nicotine
You don't need any type of license mate as it's nicotine free it's outside the scope of the TRPR regulations [emoji4]

So I can start and manufacturing 50ml and 100ml and brand them as my own and then be able to sell them on various online platform?

Can I sell someone else's nicotine shot brand with my 50ml and 100ml so the customer can mix the nicotine depending on how strong he wants ? Matty thanks bro for your help sir

So I can start and manufacturing 50ml and 100ml and brand them as my own and then be able to sell them on various online platform?

Can I sell someone else's nicotine shot brand with my 50ml and 100ml so the customer can mix the nicotine depending on how strong he wants ? Matty thanks bro for your help sir
As long as it's not dodgy Dave nic shots and they come from a source that's been noted with the TRPR then yes you can sell there shots

Thanks you sir I hope you have a great day and stay safe if I more questions can I bother you again ?

Hi! How are you doing? Have you already started selling online? I'm thinking about selling different stuff on Amazon. I know a lot of people make good money this way. First of all, thanks to everyone for the useful information.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom