What's new

Help with P100

Status
Not open for further replies.
On here somewhere. @Gitchy had issues with his and @Vapaneezer Scrooge did a review on it so maybe they can help.

Yep I had one for review and it bricked. @OzoreXS had put a video up of a review where the reviewer showed that if you press all 3 buttons at once the mod bricks. I must've done that in my pocket as the rounded front makes it quite easy to hit the buttons in a pocket.

There seems to be no way to fix it and I just papped mine in the bin.

You should be covered by the warranty @Clonfuddled so if the vendor doesn't sort you out then Eleaf should.

Assuming you haven't turned the screen off (Fire and +)

There's been a bug reported that when you press all 3 buttons together it bricks the mod!

So it's either return to the supplier or contact Eleaf to see if they have a firmware fix:
https://www.eleafworld.com/contact/

Eleaf_iStick_P100-Controls.jpg

Here's the video Ozo had posted. The issue gets highlighted at around 5:30 on it.

I had also put it in stealth mode quite a few times without realising so that's what made me think it was faulty at first.

I decided to get this because of the review on it, and i havent had anything new in ages. I now ran into a slight problem.

So i got my eleaf p100. Got home from work. Opened the box, took it out and put it on charge. Screen came on, so far so good.
Waited till fully charged. Took it out the charger. Took pod off.
Turned it on, went to the menu. Set it to ”Smartmode” checked the display colours. Exit the menu.
Messed a bit with the buttons to get a feel of them, screen goes off. Dont think much of it, i put it on the table and get coil and pod to get it ready. While coii was soaking (pod is not on the mod). I pick up the mod and tried to get life in it. Nothing what so ever. I tried plugging it in to a pc nothing. I tried plugging it into charger nothing. Tried it all again with the pod on and nothing.

I used all the little tricks i learned over the years and nothing works. So any suggestions ?
This review comments on pressing all the buttons at once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom