What's new

Help Needed - Innokin Zlide Tank/Endura T22 Pro

Coopster68

Hi need your help please. Recently purchased the Endura T22 Pro but found the draw too tight on the T18E tank it came with. Tried my old Innokin Zlide tank on the T22 Pro and liked it but needed a different colour to match my new rose gold Endura. My new Zlide tank in silver has just turned up but I cannot get it to fire when attached to the Endura Pro. I've tried it on both my old Coolfire Z50 and also my EZ.Watt and it works perfectly fine so it's not the tank at fault. All other tanks I have also work on my Endura. What the hell am I doing wrong??? Am I missing something obvious? Please help. Thanks.

Sorry, I'll explain why I asked! The Zlide tank tends to come with a 1.6 coil and a 0.48 coil but the T22 Pro will only work with coils 0.6 and above, so, if you have the 0.48 coil in your Zlide it won't work, switch it for a different coil that is 0.6 or above.

Sorry, I'll explain why I asked! The Zlide tank tends to come with a 1.6 coil and a 0.48 coil but the T22 Pro will only work with coils 0.6 and above, so, if you have the 0.48 coil in your Zlide it won't work, switch it for a different coil that is 0.6 or above.
Aha! I’d put the 0.48 Plex 3D coil that came with the tank in it. Swapped it for a 0.8 and it’s working. Problem solved! Thank you so much

Back
Top Bottom