What's new

Help me, I'm confused.....

BigAl199

Postman
Ok so at the end of the month I want to try two new things and, as there is a lot of choice, need a little help choosing a suitable unit. This is what I am looking for -

1) a rebuildable atomiser. Had a look at the V3 on Vapingthings website and looks ok as I don't want to spend too much in case rebuildable are not for me and I end up getting frustrated with the fiddly bits with my fat fingers and lob it off a wall ! Am I right in saying that the v3 is for dripping only?? I quite fancy the rebuildable with the vertical mesh that goes into a tank but not sure if I could get one for under £20 or so

http://www.vapingthings.com/REBUILDABLE_ATOMISERS_WITH_EXTRAS_FROM_c2a31199/p1311952_7487632.aspx#

2). A dripping atty. I tried dripping when I first started about a year ago with a standard 510 atty but soon got fed up. I now fancy trying again but with a proper dripping atty. what's the best non rebuildable atty for dripping??

Once again, your help is appreciated

306 atty for dripping deffo...

Cheap reabuildable? I dont know as i went high end with the cobra. I have fat fingers too but its not too bad!

306 atty for dripping deffo...

Cheap reabuildable? I dont know as i went high end with the cobra. I have fat fingers too but its not too bad!

Cool

Bridged or bridge less? And, more to the point, what the hell is the difference? And will my 510 drip tips fit it?

I found the 306's a bit on the harsh side myself. I preferred the Ikenvape atties that Daz has ... 2.5 ohm atty at about 4.5 volts was really nice and smooth on a bottom feeder.

There's also the dual coil atties from Paula at Vapourworld too ... they're very nice and a 510 drip tip fits.

As for rebuildables, I've got a Clockworks RTA which is a nice bit of kit and a Bulli. I've not been using either much of late though ... been getting on well with the Vivi Novas so they're buried somewhere in the vaping sideboard.

I've heard good reports about the Imist atties too (though I haven't tried em personally)... they can be used for dripping and they're semi rebuildable so might be a compromise between the 2?

Last edited:
Ok, thanks dudes. Think I will try a 306 and see how I get on. Maybe leave the rebuildable a for now.

I found the 306's a bit on the harsh side myself. I preferred the Ikenvape atties that Daz has ... 2.5 ohm atty at about 4.5 volts was really nice and smooth on a bottom feeder.

There's also the dual coil atties from Paula at Vapourworld too ... they're very nice and a 510 drip tip fits.

As for rebuildables, I've got a Clockworks RTA which is a nice bit of kit and a Bulli. I've not been using either much of late though ... been getting on well with the Vivi Novas so they're buried somewhere in the vaping sideboard.

I've heard good reports about the Imist atties too (though I haven't tried em personally)... they can be used for dripping and they're semi rebuildable so might be a compromise between the 2?

The Imist is a tank atomizer with a replaceable atomizer unit. They are a cool airy vape - a bit dissapointing at lower voltages because of that, but conversley, that becomes a big benefit at higher voltages and they, for me, shine there. I use one for vaping Puros - 5.5volts and its cool and there's bags of vapour and the over sweetness you get with Puros in Vivi Novas and at lower voltages is all gone.

Build quality is excellent and I have yet to have to replace an atomizer unit.

Back
Top Bottom