What's new

Hellvape Hellbeast, coil compatibility question

WonkyFox

Initiate
Does anyone here use the Hellbeast tank & can advise on coils?

I've just ordered one, and being new to vaping I'm in a right confuddle over which coils can be used with it.

(Mostly because coils seem to get range extended, upgraded, discontinued or version two'd after a short period of time... leaving me floundering whether I'm looking at the right ones that have been renamed something similar, or whether it's a completely different unsuitable coil :P )

Am I right in thinking that these all work in it:
SMOK TFV8 baby coils
Smok TFV-Mini V2 Vape Coils
TFV8 Baby V2
Smok V8 Baby Q2
(Or... are these all actually the same coils that have been renamed every time a new Smok tank came out? lol)

as well as these:
Vaporesso GT mesh coils
Hellvape Hellbeast Mesh 0.2ohm

And for MTL:
Nautilus Mini/Nautilus BVC (which some sites are saying have been recently discontinued?) but Nautilus X is the alternative that's available instead now? (or are there other Nautilus coils other than those?)

Argh, so confused... Any advice appreciated before I wind up buying the wrong coils :D

I don't own the tank and only know about MTL. From what I just read, the tank comes with an adapter so that you can use any of the Nautilus BVCs. Didn't see any mention of Nautilus X coils. There are plenty in the Nautilus range still from 0.4 ohm right up to 1.8 ohm.

The nautilus x coils won't fit. Just plain naitilus coils. Confusingly this includes mini triton coils, nautilus 2 coils and nautilus aio coils (which are updated nautilus coils and popular currently).
The larger coils are
  • Eleaf HW coils [30W Pick! - Consistent build quality]
  • Eleaf HW-1 SS316 coil [TC Pick! - Only TC offering]
  • E-XY T1 coils
  • Geekvape iM1+4 coils
  • iJoy XS coils
  • Jomo Tech Smartvape TC80 coils
  • Joyetech ProCore Aries coils [Do NOT fit 22mm tanks]
  • Joyetech ProCore C1-S MTL coil [MTL Pick! - Only MTL offering]
  • Sigelei SLYDR SM coils
  • SMOK TFV8 baby coils
  • Vapefly Fantasy Mini M8 coils
  • Vaporesso NRG coils [50W+ Pick! - Fantastic wicking w/o flooding]
  • Vaportech M4/8 coils
  • Vaptio Frogman coils
  • WOTOFO FLOW coils [40W Pick! - No spitback]
(List shared from original reddit interchangeable coil list)
You'll find a lot more in this size now like the ccell ones.

I've been recommended the vaporesso nrg coils by helpful members on this forum as being good, and I've been enjoying them. Mine are in use in a geekvape cerberus tank but they will fit the same as the hellbeast. Currently using the gt4, which is a dual n80. Really nice flavour. Also the gt meshed which are kanthal, if you don't want n80.

GeekVape x1 and x2 will fit also, I've tried both and the x1 are good, but the x2 I wouldn't bother, not very good flavour in comparison.

I had one but only used it in MTL mode with the adapter screwed into the base. I paired it with the nautilus Bvc coils. I know there are others that fit just can’t remember which ones. I just remember it required threading on both ends of the coil when using Mtl adapter.

I've been recommended the vaporesso nrg coils by helpful members on this forum as being good, and I've been enjoying them. Mine are in use in a geekvape cerberus tank but they will fit the same as the hellbeast. Currently using the gt4, which is a dual n80. Really nice flavour. Also the gt meshed which are kanthal, if you don't want n80.

GeekVape x1 and x2 will fit also, I've tried both and the x1 are good, but the x2 I wouldn't bother, not very good flavour in comparison.
If anyone needs good coils the vaporesso ones (various models) are bargain basement cheap at ecigwizzard currently.
https://www.ecigwizard.com/products/vaporesso-revenger-gt2-replacement-coils
(3 packs of gt coils for £3.99). These will fit the hellbeast too.

Does anyone here use the Hellbeast tank & can advise on coils?

I've just ordered one, and being new to vaping I'm in a right confuddle over which coils can be used with it.

(Mostly because coils seem to get range extended, upgraded, discontinued or version two'd after a short period of time... leaving me floundering whether I'm looking at the right ones that have been renamed something similar, or whether it's a completely different unsuitable coil :P )

Am I right in thinking that these all work in it:
SMOK TFV8 baby coils
Smok TFV-Mini V2 Vape Coils
TFV8 Baby V2
Smok V8 Baby Q2
(Or... are these all actually the same coils that have been renamed every time a new Smok tank came out? lol)

as well as these:
Vaporesso GT mesh coils
Hellvape Hellbeast Mesh 0.2ohm

And for MTL:
Nautilus Mini/Nautilus BVC (which some sites are saying have been recently discontinued?) but Nautilus X is the alternative that's available instead now? (or are there other Nautilus coils other than those?)

Argh, so confused... Any advice appreciated before I wind up buying the wrong coils :D

• Eleaf HW coils [Do not fit 22mm Vaporesso Cascade Baby]
  • E-XY T1 coils
  • Geekvape Aero Mesh and Supermesh Coils
  • Geekvape iM1+4 coils
  • iJoy XS coils
  • Hellvape Hellbeast Mesh Coils
  • Jomo Tech Smartvape TC80 coils
  • Joyetech ProCore Aries coils [Do not fit 22mm Smok tanks]
  • Joyetech ProCore C1-S MTL coil [Only MTL offering]
  • Sigelei SLYDR SM coils
  • SMOK TFV8 baby coils
  • Squid Ind. Peacemaker coils